Opinion: The PS5 made me hate PC gaming

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shouldn't need a tester to see burn in though, either the images is burned in or not

also it could've just been image retention, the LG CX, C1, and all the ones after that Have pixel refresh so you don't get that, the older models suffered from it

plus i have five years burn in coverage from the best buy insurance plan, so I use it with no fukks given, I didn't spend 1500 to have to baby and barely use something, I haven't had any problem yet, but I keep my desktop a black screen with the icons hidden, so when the desktop is resting its all black and the TV isn't using any energy

But you do need it.. And it is burned in. Image retention goes away. The LG C8 has pixel refresh and all the technology you're talking about in the cx.. They out here feeding people lies to purchase the tv

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Let's be honest, we're pretty much at the point where the curve between consoles and PC is flattening for the most part.
Sure, this post makes sense, if you are retarded like the troll who made that tweet

yd9CzbAb_400x400.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Can Y'all even buy the parts to make high end PC's anymore???:mjlol: shyt is ridiculously expensive plus the chip shortage got you paying a brick for those graphics cards... :deadrose: all that for top visual gaming cmon man...
Consoles and PCs have same chip shortage issue. PS5 aint sell shyt in 2021. Yall out here getting outsold by a hand held machine. Should worry about your real competition, Pokemon, before you worry about a real gaming platform

yd9CzbAb_400x400.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I bought a PS5 and Series X at launch and they still cost less than a comparable gpu :russ:

PC gaming was my shyt but I’m not fukking with anything less than 3070 when my consoles can perform against anything lower than that :pachaha:
Is that why consoles run new games at 1080p 60 fps but 2070 super or 2080 and above run those same games at 120 + fps 1440 or even 4k ? Thats comparable to you? Do you also try to put the square block in the circle ? Cause only the mentally slow would think thats comparable

yd9CzbAb_400x400.jpg

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The prices for high end PC parts is insane right now.
Most nice things grown ups want are insane right now. Nice cars, nice furniture, nice gaming set ups. Only things you can buy next to the little kid toy aisle arent that expensive, which is why consoles havnt raised in price.
yd9CzbAb_400x400.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you do need it.. And it is burned in. Image retention goes away. The LG C8 has pixel refresh and all the technology you're talking about in the cx.. They out here feeding people lies to purchase the tv

The CX is the first OLED with the advanced AI chip though, that's why you don't hear people reporting about burn in with those TVs

I got got the insurance with best buy because the TV is expensive, if it was a defect or the shyt breaks for whatever reason I'm covered, the burn in is just what best buy offers, probably because its not an issue with the CX, and C1, and the newest model

plus next years model will be even better

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Is that why consoles run new games at 1080p 60 fps but 2070 super or 2080 and above run those same games at 120 + fps 1440 or even 4k ? Thats comparable to you? Do you also try to put the square block in the circle ? Cause only the mentally slow would think thats comparable

yd9CzbAb_400x400.jpg
My guy up here posting his sister multiple times because he spent $1000 over MSRP to get a little better performance :pachaha:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
A little? :mjlol:
Price to performance right now on these cards are wild. I don’t know what else to tell you guys.

If you got 3070 or greater at a good price then you gucci. But nikkas paying the price of a whole rig for a 3080 is not gonna change the enjoyment if you had a current gen console at regular price.

Same goes for buying a console for a G. At that point you might as well hold out.

Of course yall spend your money how you want. But I just want to play games and these consoles hold it down fine and they’re just starting to open them up.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My guy up here posting his sister multiple times because he spent $1000 over MSRP to get a little better performance :pachaha:
A little? :mjlol:

My computer cost $1400 and runs 2x better than your console :umad: Got it April 2020 before the chip shortage :umad: I run battlefield 2021 at 120+ fps, your console cant do that :umad:

Also the picture is from the obviously troll tranny or whatever that is that yall are taking its words for value :russ: thats YALL sister :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Everybody about to be called an idiot a million times, and we about to hear about how WoW is the unquestionable greatest game ever, while some game that has a bunch of viewers on Twitch is the only possible competitor. :mjlol:

Yeah I know, fukk facts and stats and data and shyt :mjlol: lets just revolve our lives around the arcadium and base popularity on that :mjlol:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
My computer cost $1400 and runs 2x better than your console :umad: Got it April 2020 before the chip shortage :umad:

Also the picture is from the obviously troll tranny or whatever that is that yall are taking its words for value :russ: thats YALL sister :russ:
You got a 3000 series that fall?