Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Avoiding this thread. My guy @itsyoung!! About to go HAM

Everybody about to be called an idiot a million times, and we about to hear about how WoW is the unquestionable greatest game ever, while some game that has a bunch of viewers on Twitch is the only possible competitor. :mjlol:

Damn i was amped to buy one on tax return day :pachaha: but I guess i can stick with my regular ass LED :mjlol: OLED stans aint gonna like this...:deadmanny:

The risk is there, but not really something to be too alarmed about with current OLED panels. Today's OLEDs come with enough tech built in to mitigate burn in that you have to be doing some wild shyt to be super concerned about it.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
It's the end of 2021 and apex legends on ps5 still runs at 59 fps.. i can play it on pc at 239 fps..

Cod 239 fps

All the games that people actually play are better on pc

There's more games on pc that's not on console than console games that's not on pc

You get a pc you get all xbox exclusives day 1

You can play Nintendo games at 4k

The medium a game that struggles at 60fps struggles to run 30 fps on console

This article was written by a woman who just wants attention and you're giving it to her
thread over

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been using my LG CX OLED was a computer monitor for damn near two years now, no burn in, the pixel refresh when you turn the TV helps that

But OLEDs are made of organic material so the pixels will eventually die out, but by then the TV will be outdated anyway and you will need to upgrade

If you constantly play a game where the life bars stay like Apex you will get burn in. I played Apex for 2 years straight on my OLED before i realized i burned the image on my screen. Run the burn in tester once every year and eventually you'll be like WTF..

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Played apex on Xbox one s last week and that shyt looked horrible :picard:

traded the x1 in for a 200 dollar gaming monitor and a fancy mouse and couldn’t be happier

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody about to be called an idiot a million times, and we about to hear about how WoW is the unquestionable greatest game ever, while some game that has a bunch of viewers on Twitch is the only possible competitor. :mjlol:

The risk is there, but not really something to be too alarmed about with current OLED panels. Today's OLEDs come with enough tech built in to mitigate burn in that you have to be doing some wild shyt to be super concerned about it.

nikka said "todays oled" nikka i have todays oled with all that technology. Everyday after i work i played apex legends for 2 years straight and now i have apex legends in my screen. I don't see it during movies but when the screen changes to a steady color you see it. During the Drake Yeezy concert because the blue setting i could see it the whole time. The only technology that prevents burn in is to not have a oled

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Modding is what keeps me with PC gaming. Well that and generally cheaper, better looking games.

As far as Sony's exclusives. There's only one I want to play and that's Spider-Man. But I have lived and will live without it. I just can't justify purchasing something I will rarely use. My PC is literally my entertainment system. It does everything.

Does everything I want and then some all at the same time.

Playing games, flip over to an ide on a second monitor to do some work, maybe throw on a movie too, youtube/Spotify in the background. :ahh: y would I need anything else?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you constantly play a game where the life bars stay like Apex you will get burn in. I played Apex for 2 years straight on my OLED before i realized i burned the image on my screen. Run the burn in tester once every year and eventually you'll be like WTF..

You shouldn't need a tester to see burn in though, either the images is burned in or not

also it could've just been image retention, the LG CX, C1, and all the ones after that Have pixel refresh so you don't get that, the older models suffered from it

plus i have five years burn in coverage from the best buy insurance plan, so I use it with no fukks given, I didn't spend 1500 to have to baby and barely use something, I haven't had any problem yet, but I keep my desktop a black screen with the icons hidden, so when the desktop is resting its all black and the TV isn't using any energy

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Can Y'all even buy the parts to make high end PC's anymore???:mjlol: shyt is ridiculously expensive plus the chip shortage got you paying a brick for those graphics cards... :deadrose: all that for top visual gaming cmon man...
I did and I can. RTX 3070 and 9900k >>>>

Managed to get a GPU in November 2020 through pure luck.