Opinion: The PS5 made me hate PC gaming

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol: gaming on OLED is retarded breh.. I played Apex Legends on my OLED and didn't realize i had burn in until while watching a movie the screen changed pink and the burn in was there. That's when i switched to a 4k gaming monitor and my monitor looks better than my tv for games.

Is what he's saying true about this burn in on OLED tv's???:jbhmm::patrice:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is what he's saying true about this burn in on OLED tv's???:jbhmm::patrice:

I can take a picture nikka. You won't even notice it while watching a movie but the second your screen turns one color you'll be like WTF. I have 3 health bars and the super bar stuck on my screen. I watched the yeezy concert with the bars sitting there

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Modding is what keeps me with PC gaming. Well that and generally cheaper, better looking games.

As far as Sony's exclusives. There's only one I want to play and that's Spider-Man. But I have lived and will live without it. I just can't justify purchasing something I will rarely use. My PC is literally my entertainment system. It does everything.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be honest, we're pretty much at the point where the curve between consoles and PC is flattening for the most part.

Now it's not, consoles don't even have 3 monitor support, and the list goes and on, it's not even close

which is why I didn't buy a ps5, I though the ps5 will close the gap based on the essential rumors

but the things is the gap will never close, because games get more demanding

PC generation is every two years, the 30 series is already blowing away what the consoles can do, and they will be obsolete september 22 and they just came out in 2020 lmao

if you not with it just don't talk about because you don't understand

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not fair to compare consoles to pc. Consoles are good for people who are casual gamers. Playstation digital for $400 is a great deal for gaming. In about 2 years PS5 pro will drop and you'll be at a good spot.

5 years ago a lot of youtubers were on ps4 or xbox. The last 5 years damn near every youtuber you follow upgraded to pc..Now all these kids want pc and to some people It's expensive but my 14 year old nephew has a $1100 phone... This girl said her son wanted a pc for Christmas and I'm like get him a ps5 she said he wants a pc because the guy on youtube has one.. :mjlol:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now it's not, consoles don't even have 3 monitor support, and the list goes and on, it's not even close

which is why I didn't buy a ps5, I though the ps5 will close the gap based on the essential rumors

but the things is the gap will never close, because games get more demanding

PC generation is every two years, the 30 series is already blowing away what the consoles can do, and they will be obsolete september 22 and they just came out in 2020 lmao

if you not with it just don't talk about because you don't understand

When new games come out using better technology like unreal 5 i believe they will run much smooter on pc. Like Doom eternal runs smooth as hell on pc because the engine is optimized.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I can take a picture nikka. You won't even notice it while watching a movie but the second your screen turns one color you'll be like WTF. I have 3 health bars and the super bar stuck on my screen. I watched the yeezy concert with the bars sitting there

Depends on the OLED. I have had it on 2 6 series LG OLED’s tho. Any OLED I’ve bought afterwards is good money tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Don't see how you can be a gamer and not ultimately want a gaming PC

It's like having the arcade at your house in the 90s,

You can't even play Racing games, flight games like Ace Combat how they are meant to be played on console, there's no three monitor support so you can see all the camera views, in front of you with two screens angled next to you

You can use Google Maps instead of Bing maps on Microsoft Flight Simulator and makes the game look way better and more realistic because google maps has HD textures and bing doesn't, the difference is ridiculous, and you can literally fly over your on house and see your car in the drive way

PC is for the game ethusiast, I'm transcened consoles, because are too limited

The reshade tool can instantly turn old games into incredible looking master pieces and you have full control over the direction of that in the settings

some people are lazy or don't want to take the time to figure out how to use such things, well you can just download presets other people made

120fps was the deal breaker for me never to return to consoles

Keep in mind I never believed in that frame rate crap until Playstation Pro, the light mode on Final Fantasy XV was far superior than the quality mode the game was much smoother and looked more life like, and keep in mind this 45 fps in 1080p

Same thing with God of War the higher frame rate was way better even though it wasn't even 60, this made me finally get a gaming a PC, and the difference was stark

Mass Effect Andromeda was unplayable for me on ps4, on PC the shyt was incredible to me, the HDR was slapping, 60fps at the time I never went back and played it 120fps, but it looked ten times better on max settings than the ps4 version it was like two different games

and you can only really tell the difference in person or find someone on youtube who actually has the hardware and knows how to upload

all those comparison videos are fake, and the images are compressed

And this Final Fantasy Remake exposed the consoles, they run in Dynamic Resolution even when the game isn't telling you

I heard people comment that on Tales of Arise 4k mode is barely a difference than the 1080p 60fps mode, I mean like what

I noticed this all playstation games the quality mode isn't a major difference visual from the performance so you should always choose performance,

that's because they run in dynamic resolution mode the whole time to target a frame rate that's how they get steady 30fps or 60fps on console

4k is a huge difference from 1440p especially if you are on a 4k screen, 1080p it's not even close, no way I could play 1080p on a 4k screen without some kind of upscaling feature like NIS or FSR

I downloaded the mod to remove dynamic resolution from Final Fantasy Remake on PC, and it looked incredible at the native resolution, the lazy port was a straight ps5 move over and they exposed the dynamic resolution that's always there but never tells you or can be enabled or disabled in the settings

All I say is this I ain't mad at console gamers, if you don't want to spend the money on PC its fine, I appreciate consoles for keeping the gaming market alive, so that I can have the higher level experience on PC, I just don't want a console anymore because its hard to go back to 60fps and below without all the bells and whistles, the ambient inclusion and dynamic shadows in PC settings make a huge difference on a game visually

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on the OLED. I have had it on 2 6 series LG OLED’s tho. Any OLED I’ve bought afterwards is good money tho.

Nah they're not if you play ONE GAME EVERYDAY! I only played Apex and i didn't know you was supposed to switch games or use pixel refresh because they said "newer oleds don't get burn in" that is pure bullshyt. Now i can't even watch apex on twitch because it will just burn in even more.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes but dudes will try to downplay it

I've been using my LG CX OLED was a computer monitor for damn near two years now, no burn in, the pixel refresh when you turn the TV helps that

But OLEDs are made of organic material so the pixels will eventually die out, but by then the TV will be outdated anyway and you will need to upgrade

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna be honest. I use to think framerate didn't mean shyt and that you couldn't see past 60fps.. When i started playing 4k 144fps and tried to go back to Playstation i started getting a headache from 60 fps. It feels so choppy but you would never notice how bad it was if you never experienced the same game at 144 or better. I was totally fine with 60fps until i played 144