Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
this is the exact rhetoric being spewed by white people allllll across the internet especially at WN sites, this is exactly what they want because they're fed up with us and want us exterminate like rodents which is why they've been stockpiling weapons and ammunition.

white people are very well prepared for a race war, non-white minorities in America are not.

I'm not too worried (per se) about those types...these same cats were active hard as hell before and after the L.A. Riots when we really thought shyt was gonna hit the fan. But I look at it like this....you see how quick the response was after the attacks on Boston Right?

These motherfukkers are the exact kind of people military personal or waiting on, and ironically enough they would impose martial law, the very thing they would be against in the first place.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Listen.

fukk Opie.

fukk Jim Norton.

fukk Colin Quinn

fukk ALL those dudes who are rushing to his defense.

the-andy-griffith-show1.jpg
:troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What sucks is that as angry as I am....I can't even think of a way to fix this guy in a way that doesn't involve slapping him.

What a waste.

Listening to some clips of him spewing this shyt over the years is even more disgusting since clearly the people around him were feeling awkward about him going off the deep end over time.

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Somebody I Am
Daps
What sucks is that as angry as I am....I can't even think of a way to fix this guy in a way that doesn't involve slapping him.

What a waste.

Listening to some clips of him spewing this shyt over the years is even more disgusting since clearly the people around him were feeling awkward about him going off the deep end over time.

A lot of brothas supported the show because of Patrice.:ohhh:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
:dwillhuh: The fact they had black fans for so long is crazy, but again, their fan base is seriously no different than they are

spj0w3.jpg

Givin the brotha an ultimatum.....

It's probably a minor point, but the guy saying "he's not condemning all black people if you're actually a fan of the show" isn't correct. Here's a bit from Gawker:

• One tipster sent in a clip from when he, a black man, called into the Jim Norton Show (his call starts at the 12:30 mark) to question why Opie and Anthony was devoting more and more time to Cumia's racist viewpoints. "I'm telling you you lost a fan because of the way you've been on the show," caller Darren Williams tells Cumia. "Eh, a black fan," Cumia responds.

Anthony doesn't even like his blacks fans, which makes stupid shyt like this...

• If this isn't some c00n shyt smh

Mike Johnson
    I'm black and I'm even pissed he got fired. That's why I have Sirius! He just ranted, that's what anyone does!!! Black, white whatever we've all gone off in our lives before. That chick though should get her headsprung if she fought Ant over a picture
    Like · Reply · 1 · 52 mins

• Bloc Hughlett
    Was the tweet on a sirus xm account if not they are way out of line.
    Like · Reply · 52 mins

• Bloc Hughlett
    If she was Jewish they would have threw him under the bus. I think he should be rehired he voiced his opinion nothing wrong with that.
    Like · Reply · 1 · 53 mins

...fukking hilarious.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These azzholes are in MOURNING over this baztard LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:
its DIIIIISSSGUSTING!

They are on this "what about anti-white racism!"

Talking about "ruining lives"

Man @Matt504, I know you disagreed with me over the whole Bieber thing because I was using his age as a slight against the entirely racist argument, but man these motherfukkers are just not even evil...just dangerously ignorant. I can't fukking stand them.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Bill Burr unfollowed the O and A crew.

Nia's box must be good as fukk.:myman: Bedwenching becoming positive for once. I want her to weigh in on this in the next podcast.

Bill Burr is one of the few white guys who is aware of white supremacy and calls out the bullshyt behind it. He was sticking up for Richard Sherman after the whole controversy over his post-game interview. Plus I heard another interview where he checked O+A on their bullshyt complaints about "reverse" racism.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Bill Burr is one of the few white guys who is aware of white supremacy and calls out the bullshyt behind it. He was sticking up for Richard Sherman after the whole controversy over his post-game interview. Plus I heard another interview where he checked O+A on their bullshyt complaints about "reverse" racism.

See on the reverse side of things some people would call that "white guilt". Crazy ass paradox they create...all in the name of justification of their hatred of us.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Bill Burr is a Boston homie who's actually been through shyt, so when guys like Anthony plays the victim all the time from some perceived injustice it pisses him off.

That whole interview with O+A Burr is like "Yeah... And? You're rich. How are you being oppressed?"