Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps
Bill Burr unfollowed the O and A crew.

Nia's box must be good as fukk.:myman: Bedwenching becoming positive for once. I want her to weigh in on this in the next podcast.
Bill Burr unfollwed Anthony long ago. And he actually shaded him on his podcast about the i think Newtown shooting. He said something like some of the things peope write on twitter would be completely different if the guy was black.

And just because he's white doesn't make her a bedwench, breh. :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Bill Burr unfollwed Anthony long ago. And he actually shaded him on his podcast about the i think Newtown shooting. He said something like some of the things peope write on twitter would be completely different if the guy was black.

And just because he's white doesn't make her a bedwench, breh. :beli:

It's a joke, hun.:manny:

I know he unfollowed Ant a long time ago, but he unfollowed the rest of the crew recently too.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His whole story defies logic. He allegedly has a right eye injury (:duck:). He claims he's taking photos of the woman AS she's swinging on him (:duck:). There are 5 black people around the scene and he stayed around for no reason but to take pictures of an alleged assault happening to him and doesn't go to the police with the "evidence" (:duck:). And on top of that, he's whining on Twitter about how his eye hurts because some scary black woman "attacked" him. :rudy: If the woman was anything but black, everyone would be clowning him for the whole week. We've all seen those hidden camera experiments involving women who attack men and the people walking by like they don't see anything. But now all of a sudden, it becomes an issue? :usure:

if anything he just got caught creeping and she slapped him

he doesnt want to admit it and has the identity of the woman been found?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Start at 12:30, Anthony and Jim get confronted by a black caller.

I got about a minute into the explanation where he says:

"Anthony has this tremendous fear or discomfort of people taking what he sees as his"

Stop for a moment.
Seriously.
Seriously stop and think about the gravity of that statement and how that applies to virtually every situation with racist policy, attitudes and oppression since the day Europeans set foot on land in the Western world.

Like, holy fukking shyt.
That right there is a gold mine quote.

:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I got about a minute into the explanation where he says:

"Anthony has this tremendous fear or discomfort of people taking what he sees as his"

Stop for a moment.
Seriously.
Seriously stop and think about the gravity of that statement and how that applies to virtually every situation with racist policy, attitudes and oppression since the day Europeans set foot on land in the Western world.

Like, holy fukking shyt.
That right there is a gold mine quote.

:ohlawd:
Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps

They've made some incredibly weak arguments that I'm sure even they don't believe.

"blah blah blah Freedom of Speech" If I had a nickle for every time someone misunderstood FoS...
"Sites like Gawker are ruining lives!" "I see a lot of racism towards white people." Click the spoiler below.
718.gif
"If a white gets called an animal, it's somehow not racist" Probably because there hasn't been centuries worth of propaganda (which still continue) comparing whites to animals.
"I don't think it's racial on either side" Come on now. No one's falling for this so just stop.

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Geez fukk man. You'd think this guy was Jesus or something the way they talk about him. So for 20 years he's been spewing this low brow, classless, racist bullshyt so we should let him continue?

"He's a shock jock so how can you be shocked by anything he says?":dwillhuh:

So according to these folks it's ok if this guy takes creepy pictures of women, calls them racial slurs when they confront him, and then attempts to invite violence on his twitter account because he's not a teacher or anything respectable like that.

They ALWAYS say we like to slip out of responsibilities but look at this. I've had plenty of friends fukk up in various respects and my response was :yeshrug: 'good luck breh. I love ya but you've gotta own up to the shyt.'

And I second the idea that the sister should definitely stay hidden/keep quiet. Let this shyt play out and contact a lawyer on the low in case she needs one.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

tariqelite

2 hours ago

#SiriusXM fired white supremacist shock jock AnthonyCumia for going on a #racist rant on #twitter. He was harassing an innocent Black woman who was walking by herself on the street by taking her picture without her consent. He ended up in a physical altercation with her and he called this woman every derogatory name imaginable . A few months ago there was this big "Stop Street Harrassment " campaign where the face of street harrassment was Black men. I called the people out on racializing street harrassment and these groups went out of their way to deny Black men were the only ones targeted. Now we have a high profile case of street harrassment by a white male and a Black female victim. Have you noticed all of these feminist groups, and Holla Back, etc, have not said ONE WORD about this Anthony Cumia situation. Have the Black feminist said anything? I wonder why everyone is so quiet now?