Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
No. I'm kind of mixed about whether she should come forward or not. As soon as her name gets out there, they'll slander the hell out of her and dig deep into her past. Plus the rabid O+A fanbase would probably continue harassing her.
Yup better to lay low I want to see what happens when there's no black person on trial this time.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah he is probably going to do podcasts now. Kind of like Rogan after the whole Mencia incident. I can't imagine who would sponsor him though. Even those fake vagina companies are going to keep away. :laughing:

Somebody said Fox will pick him up. No they wouldn't. Election season is coming up, and besides you have troll clever on Fox. There is a fine line between trolling and sounding like a crazy person.

Mann fukk him. Good riddance.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yeah he is probably going to do podcasts now. Kind of like Rogan after the whole Mencia incident. I can't imagine who would sponsor him though. Even those fake vagina companies are going to keep away. :laughing:

Somebody said Fox will pick him up. No they wouldn't. Election season is coming up, and besides you have troll clever on Fox. There is a fine line between trolling and sounding like a crazy person.

Mann fukk him. Good riddance.

That guy who was Zimmerman's neighbor (Frank Taffe I think was the name) got some exposure from being an open white supremacist saying wild stuff. Someone will give Anthony a job.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Mannnn he is just trolling now, he probably enjoys it. If he was hurt so much, why doesn't he press charges? :mjdrinking:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Mannnn he is just trolling now, he probably enjoys it. If he was hurt so much, why doesn't he press charges? :mjdrinking:

If he was struck, he could've at least taken pictures.

either way, you still a bytch ass nikka for letting some woman put the works on you. How embarrassing it must be to be related to him.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Are you insinuating that I support Anthony:dahell:

of course not, I wanted your actual opinion, but you chose not to share.

That guy who was Zimmerman's neighbor (Frank Taffe I think was the name) got some exposure from being an open white supremacist saying wild stuff. Someone will give Anthony a job.

even the white supremacist who tweeted a joke about AIDS in Africa before her flight to Africa, has found new employment, more of that privilege that white folks pretend doesn't exist.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

This is PRECISELY the sort of stuff that starts race wars. :wtf:

Yep. Remember Oklahoma City bombing? That crazy ass devil got inspired by a fukking BOOK. Can you imagine the ill-witted mind of someone who has constant, updated racist charged rhetoric on a weekly basis? Look at those rash of recent anti-government shootings that have all occurred in the last six months.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

This is PRECISELY the sort of stuff that starts race wars. :wtf:

this is the exact rhetoric being spewed by white people allllll across the internet especially at WN sites, this is exactly what they want because they're fed up with us and want us exterminate like rodents which is why they've been stockpiling weapons and ammunition.

white people are very well prepared for a race war, non-white minorities in America are not.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If he was struck, he could've at least taken pictures.

either way, you still a bytch ass nikka for letting some woman put the works on you. How embarrassing it must be to be related to him.

His whole story defies logic. He allegedly has a right eye injury (:duck:). He claims he's taking photos of the woman AS she's swinging on him (:duck:). There are 5 black people around the scene and he stayed around for no reason but to take pictures of an alleged assault happening to him and doesn't go to the police with the "evidence" (:duck:). And on top of that, he's whining on Twitter about how his eye hurts because some scary black woman "attacked" him. :rudy: If the woman was anything but black, everyone would be clowning him for the whole week. We've all seen those hidden camera experiments involving women who attack men and the people walking by like they don't see anything. But now all of a sudden, it becomes an issue? :usure: