Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
he's gonna get another job in no time, why, because White supremacists protect each other no matter what they've done.

people out here believing that an armed white male is gonna allow a Black woman to attack him while 5 other Blacks are present, he doesn't draw his weapon, nor does he file a police report, but we're out here taking his word for it with no other evidence?

:patrice:

The 5 black people being around sounds like more :duck: from him. It's like those news stories about a white person who gets "attacked" by some black people and the news report will say something ridiculous like a group of 20 black people were involved. :duck:

And we're really supposed to believe that he was "assaulted" by a black person and didn't run to the police? They run to the police for assaults from black people that didn't even happen.
article-1080189-023CEB1F000005DC-718_468x311.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Didn't this bytchmade dude says he's going to go on another show and rant about what happened?

If he does, whatever show lets him do it, I hope they get the :camby: as well for letting this bytch spew his racist bullshyt. :pacspit:

I say let him talk. He'll just further incriminate himself a la Donald Sterling.
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I had juts wrote something incredibly long out but it's not worth it.
fukk you.

no need to be upset breh, I didn't take your picture without your permission and rant about it on twitter.

:usure:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda funny how they so quick to lash out at black crime rates...but one look at white crime rates and you'll notice something.

16lepsp.jpg

Not excusing the crimes committed by our people by known means, but I refuse to allow people to slander us that we're the only ones out there living lawlessly.

Those drunk driving statistics btw, are pretty scary.

Without even using statistics though, I fail to see how any intelligent human can assume a human being's skin color has any bearing on their propensity to commit violence.

These communities that white people love to use as examples of black savagery are the byproducts of a white society that funneled minorities and poor people there.

Poor and uneducated people regardless of color are going to commit crimes. To be an adult and honestly think like that is just absolutely mind-boggling.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
2h3aibo.jpg

So he's a high school dropout, dealt drugs in the past, fukks around on his taxes....and now was working on a massive platform and spoke like this for well over 5+ years.

Wow. Only in America
nikka are you fukking quoting neo nazi websites or some shyt? :mindblown: