Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Midrash

All Star
Daps

tariqelite

2 hours ago

#SiriusXM fired white supremacist shock jock AnthonyCumia for going on a #racist rant on #twitter. He was harassing an innocent Black woman who was walking by herself on the street by taking her picture without her consent. He ended up in a physical altercation with her and he called this woman every derogatory name imaginable . A few months ago there was this big "Stop Street Harrassment " campaign where the face of street harrassment was Black men. I called the people out on racializing street harrassment and these groups went out of their way to deny Black men were the only ones targeted. Now we have a high profile case of street harrassment by a white male and a Black female victim. Have you noticed all of these feminist groups, and Holla Back, etc, have not said ONE WORD about this Anthony Cumia situation. Have the Black feminist said anything? I wonder why everyone is so quiet now?

This is why I don't support black feminism. Complete negro bed wenches!
dhMeAzK.gif

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

tariqelite

2 hours ago

#SiriusXM fired white supremacist shock jock AnthonyCumia for going on a #racist rant on #twitter. He was harassing an innocent Black woman who was walking by herself on the street by taking her picture without her consent. He ended up in a physical altercation with her and he called this woman every derogatory name imaginable . A few months ago there was this big "Stop Street Harrassment " campaign where the face of street harrassment was Black men. I called the people out on racializing street harrassment and these groups went out of their way to deny Black men were the only ones targeted. Now we have a high profile case of street harrassment by a white male and a Black female victim. Have you noticed all of these feminist groups, and Holla Back, etc, have not said ONE WORD about this Anthony Cumia situation. Have the Black feminist said anything? I wonder why everyone is so quiet now?

I have to agree with this.

The whole "anti-cat calling" movement seems completely racial in nature....you would think that white men don't hit on women in public.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
The Rock checking these fukk boys. What kills me is how tough they talk until a black person is on their face and they start stuttering and mumbling. Cowards.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

2:20 talking about "I'm not racist I wasn't raised that way."

Goddamn exposed

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I liked theyoungturks response to this situation.

10:22

This man is truly clueless about his enemy....

for all of us here who are of the Black (master race) how many of us, have heard, read or witnessed black people discussing the topic of violence with in our community.

Show of hands by either dapping or quoting.

cam>

All Star
Daps
of course not, I wanted your actual opinion, but you chose not to share.

even the white supremacist who tweeted a joke about AIDS in Africa before her flight to Africa, has found new employment, more of that privilege that white folks pretend doesn't exist.

Where?

And how do you know?

Daps
10:22

This man is truly clueless about his enemy....

for all of us here who are of the Black (master race) how many of us, have heard, read or witnessed black people discussing the topic of violence with in our community.

Show of hands by either dapping or quoting.

Black people talk about violence in the black community all the damn time.
He's just using that ole "white victim hood" rhetoric.