Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't even find a credible news source reporting on this.
Probably because it has little merit.

This guy is a conservative republican douchebag.
Not all republicans are racist, but if you're a racist, you're probably a republican.

YTG2PZC.png

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I thought his over the top racism was his "radio personality". Like it was so over the top, even racists be like :comeon:.

Why did Patrice hang around them? Bill Burr? I dunno, maybe they wanted to sell tickets in NY, is the only reason I can think of.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought his over the top racism was his "radio personality". Like it was so over the top, even racists be like :comeon:.

Why did Patrice hang around them? Bill Burr? I dunno, maybe they wanted to sell tickets in NY, is the only reason I can think of.
Bill Burr isnt racist. He hates all people equally.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
yeah, keep telling yourself that

:mjlol:

I don't think Bill Burr is racist though. He comes across as a good guy and is married to a black woman. They've been together for over a decade at least.

But yeah, that Anthony guy is a racist. He goes on rants all the time. Like many said in this thread, there must be a lot more to the story than what he's saying.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
There's a deep seeded problem with violence in the black community. Try to address it and you'll be exiled to racistville. But it's real.
[/URL]

They kill me when they say shyt like this.

There have been at least 74 shootings at schools since Newtown. Guess how many were black or even non-white?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...p-at-least-74-school-shootings-since-newtown/

:pacspit: CAC propaganda. So fukking condescending talking about deep seated violence problem

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

I don't think Bill Burr is racist though. He comes across as a good guy and is married to a black woman. They've been together for over a decade at least.

But yeah, that Anthony guy is a racist. He goes on rants all the time. Like many said in this thread, there must be a lot more to the story than what he's saying.
oh :ohhh: well, surely a white man can't be racist and married to a black woman. I've seen the light :blessed: