Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the victim is responsible for saying hurtful words on twitter? Civilized people would tell the person don't take pics of me not just start swinging

The enabling of these type of actions is part of the problem

he shouldn't have taken photos of her in the first place. her bigotry senses were honed well since the scary jew still put her photos online

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bu...Bu...But how can he be racist, when Patrice Oneal was always on his show? :patrice:
honestly if patrice o'neal was alive, he'd have to have a seat on the cooon train.

i respect his comedy but dude basically said fukk nikkas, i'm siding with these jews cus thats where the monies at

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
honestly if patrice o'neal was alive, he'd have to have a seat on the cooon train.

i respect his comedy but dude basically said fukk nikkas, i'm siding with these jews cus thats where the monies at
a lot of cats look like roaches when the light is flipped on. But it just jokes....

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only 34 "guests" viewing this thread?

I thought Anthony Cumia had a deeper crew.

YTG2PZC.png

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the victim is responsible for saying hurtful words on twitter? Civilized people would tell the person don't take pics of me not just start swinging

The enabling of these type of actions is part of the problem
Yeah like thats what happened. White people provoke situations then get mad when people get angry. Just like when that lady had to sick her dog on that white reporter bytch that wouldnt leave her alone.

The woman was obviously walking, so why not WAIT until she passed to take your corny ass pics? No, he put her in the pic, probably purposefully, and then created a hostile situation.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Soooooooooo where are the other pictures? You know, of "the area" :comeon: If he actually published the other pictures, including the one where he accidentally got the woman in the shot his story would have credibility, enough to put blame on both parties. Instead the first picture we see is her riled up. The guy looks like he roams around in a white van handing out "free candy" to children. He was getting his creep on and got caught.