Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I think some people gonna be on some technical shyt like oh I should be allowed to photo anybody I want, especially women at night.

It's too bad because I'm always listening to Opie and Anthony podcasts, started a while ago and I had no idea about Anthony's past. I just thought they were hilarious. I noticed they avoided racist shyt a lot and I appreciated it so I didn't think Anthony would be capable of going on a twitter tirade like that.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
amazing how fast these folks turn racist whenever they have a bad experience (no matter how minor) with black folks
He's always been racist. He openly says so on his show, but normally makes jokes out of it. His arguments with Patrice on race were funny. This was just anger.

They havent been the same since Patrice died. You could tell they arent in it like they used to

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stern is the only white radio personality I can fukk with

Artie Lange was on the same tip though. Its that white blue color new yorker culture

Stern is really racist,perhaps the most blatant one of all back in the day.He was smart enough to get a black female sidekick ,which enabled him to go after black people and she is paid extremely well to defend him,Iam talking multiple properties, cars, anything she asks for she gets. , it's just since he became more mainstream ie being a judge on americas got talent ,trying to curry favour with hollyweird he has reigned it in, he uses his staff these days, people like sal the stockbroker to do it for him . He is also a member of 'the tribe' (a jew) so he gets away with it. Him and his staff used to go after fags in a big way as well, stern used to say being gay was an anxiety condition and could be cured.All this shyt,though he is trying to airbrush out these days.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Opie and Anthony were always on some subtle or most of the time overt racist shyt. They tried to do it under the guise of comedy but they weren't fooling anyone.

:russ: na never subtle, Anthony especially has never tried to hide his racism one bit that why this incident doesn't surprise me, its light weight compared to the rant he want on when obama won this second time around, dude damn near had a break down goin off on black folks

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Stern is the only white radio personality I can fukk with

Artie Lange was on the same tip though. Its that white blue color new yorker culture

Howard Stern is on that same white supremacist talk under the guise of comedy approach. fukk him too. Plus he has a full time mammy for a sidekick so he can get away with it.

Racist Italians:snoop:

Did they forget that they were getting lynched right along with us less than 100 years ago?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

I remember some years ago the Rock went on their show and checked them over some slick racist shyt.

She shouldnt have just started hitting him over a misunderstanding but I doubt thats what really happened. His story sounds like bs too. He was "taking pictures of the area"? :comeon: For what?
yeah the way he frames that part of it sounds very "what had happen was":beli:

Last edited:

ls773

Pro
Daps

Stern is really racist,perhaps the most blatant one of all back in the day.He was smart enough to get a black female sidekick ,which enabled him to go after black people and she is paid extremely well to defend him,Iam talking multiple properties, cars, anything she asks for she gets. , it's just since he became more mainstream ie being a judge on americas got talent ,trying to curry favour with hollyweird he has reigned it in, he uses his staff these days, people like sal the stockbroker to do it for him . He is also a member of 'the tribe' (a jew) so he gets away with it. Him and his staff used to go after fags in a big way as well, stern used to say being gay was an anxiety condition and could be cured.All this shyt,though he is trying to airbrush out these days.

isn't he actually making fun of ted danson in that clip though?i may be wrong but i thought danson actually did that shyt at an appearance with whoopi. Not saying he is or isn't racist though.