Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This guy is such a piece of shyt. Acting as if he was simply taking pictures of buildings at night when some "savage" black woman just up and attacked him out of nowhere. fukking lying cac. There is no reason some random women would just start wailing on him for taking pictures of buildings unless he somehow antagonized her or upset her first. Especially since the pic that fukker took was essentially a full frontal shot of the woman with no buildings in site on the picture.

This fakkit got caught taking pictures of the woman who felt disrespected. She probably called him out and he responded with some slick shyt, then she proceeded to give him the fade.

I bet what happened was: he found her attractive, tried to take a photo without her consent, she got uncomfortable and questioned what he was doing then he probably made it escalate from there by saying some crazy racist shyt which led to the "attack".

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
I'm pretty sure he incited the incident.

She didn't approve what he doing, probably trying to get some upskirt shots or some other freak booty shyt, and she rushed him.

It's rare for black females to attack strangers, especially a well dressed one.

Racists always play the victim and act like whatever they say or do is justifiable because one incident.
Knowmsayin.

Ain no doubt in my mind he was tryin to take pics of her fine ass and when she :birdman: he :umad: then expected her to back down or walk away

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
This guy is such a piece of shyt. Acting as if he was simply taking pictures of buildings at night when some "savage" black woman just up and attacked him out of nowhere. fukking lying cac. There is no reason some random women would just start wailing on him for taking pictures of buildings unless he somehow antagonized her or upset her first. Especially since the pic that fukker took was essentially a full frontal shot of the woman with no buildings in site on the picture.

This fakkit got caught taking pictures of the woman who felt disrespected. She probably called him out and he responded with some slick shyt, then she proceeded to give him the fade.

This despicable cac was appropriately dealth with, then this coward proceeds to twitter to talk shyt about black people. Truly a disgusting piece of shyt. I'm sure he wasn't saying any of that racist shyt when the woman and the other "black" passerbys were mean mugging his offensively ugly ass. This nikka should have been shot.

I'm starting to think Patrice may have been c00ning to have fukked with these obviously racist cacs as much as he did...:patrice:
:beli: shiiiiiiiiit, he probably provoked it just so he could talk shyt on twitter and get some attention for his show, look what the Sterling fiasco did for NBA ratings, expect more of these shenanigans

PS: how smart is it to carry a gun, to go out and stalk strangers with a camera....at night? this guy is not asking for problems at all:rudy:

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure he incited the incident.

She didn't approve what he doing, probably trying to get some upskirt shots or some other freak booty shyt, and she rushed him.

It's rare for black females to attack strangers, especially a well dressed one.

Racists always play the victim and act like whatever they say or do is justifiable because one incident.
bingo

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i used to listen to them for a little while but they really were some corny racist a$$holes. i loved it when patrice and other comedians were on the show, but o&a themselves are not funny at all.

Blah1991

Banned
Daps
You all should have heard this fukkface when Obama was reelected .... Look it up on YouTube so you can get a good laugh...all his anger was directed at black people like we were the only ones who elected him lol....it was so gratifying to hear him bytch and moan

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
We'll hear the other side of this story once this woman hears about this. Eff that racist. Looks like if she shook his family tree you'd see some Black Sicilians falling out True Romance style. It's probably why he hates Blacks so much.

hC7F4F18B

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I ain't read the whole thread yet but I've already heard this dude making wild racist comments on that show way before this even happened. When I read the thread title I already knew who u were talking about.

And even when Patrice was still on the show he made comments like that. He seems real salty about black people in general. Don't know why...