Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Dude was obviously on some creep shyt and got dealt with. Good. Props to those people on the street for having that women's back.

I never liked Opie and Anthony cuz they sounded corny. But I used to fukk with Adam Carolla since Loveline days but I had to quit that when he started exposing his true feelings. fukk all these people...

Last edited:

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
Didn't the Coli try to go to war with this radio show back when the site first started up and the thread got shut down? Am I the only one who remembers this? :why:

Yeah, I remember that.

One of their fans forwarded Anthony a link to a Coli thread about his racist rant after Obama got re-elected, and he discussed it on air. He even commented on how we call whites CACs.:laugh:

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the victim is responsible for saying hurtful words on twitter? Civilized people would tell the person don't take pics of me not just start swinging

The enabling of these type of actions is part of the problem

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This honkey has always been racist Both of them actually. And we can pretend if we want that he took a picture and she started wailing on him. He was talking shyt and got fukked up.
and he picked on a black woman instead like most of these racist cacs.

dude wouldn't have pulled that shyt if the whore was with a bunch of nikkas