Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This is why I never check for Q & A. I think I heard a YouTube video speaking on Anthony's cism. I don't know how Patrice fukked with them. He had thicker skin than me. I wouldn't have tolerated it at all. But if the story is true black or white shorty was in the wrong for that. But honestly I don't feel that bad. That's shyt been happening to us from the boat to the streets and now the justice system for 4 centuries and beyond. So fukk him and his racist followers.

Last edited:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
Read some articles and comments (including his fans that are against this incident) and I was not disappointed.

Apparently he was out at night stalking women, taking pictures and uploading them to his Twitter account. Good thing he messed with the wrong victim then.

And I wanted to listen to some of his material and he talks about having ideas he has gained from reading books like The Bell Curve (basically a "blacks have low IQs" book) that would get him fired.

This loser's a mess. :dead:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
People seemed to like and mention the show a lot. I've heard about it a lot around here.

I don't listen to the radio so I didn't know about it. I started looking into it a few weeks ago and there was already a consensus that he was a racist

I listened to a couple of things and it's not even that veiled. He never outright says anything but he pretty much does with his choice of words.

I also listened to the one where Bill Burr checked him. From what I heard that whole show is not my cup of tea, Patrice or no.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This guy is such a piece of shyt. Acting as if he was simply taking pictures of buildings at night when some "savage" black woman just up and attacked him out of nowhere. fukking lying cac. There is no reason some random women would just start wailing on him for taking pictures of buildings unless he somehow antagonized her or upset her first. Especially since the pic that fukker took was essentially a full frontal shot of the woman with no buildings in site on the picture.

This fakkit got caught taking pictures of the woman who felt disrespected. She probably called him out and he responded with some slick shyt, then she proceeded to give him the fade.

This despicable cac was appropriately dealth with, then this coward proceeds to twitter to talk shyt about black people. Truly a disgusting piece of shyt. I'm sure he wasn't saying any of that racist shyt when the woman and the other "black" passerbys were mean mugging his offensively ugly ass. This nikka should have been shot.

I'm starting to think Patrice may have been c00ning to have fukked with these obviously racist cacs as much as he did...:patrice:

Last edited:

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure he incited the incident.

She didn't approve what he doing, probably trying to get some upskirt shots or some other freak booty shyt, and she rushed him.

It's rare for black females to attack strangers, especially a well dressed one.

Racists always play the victim and act like whatever they say or do is justifiable because one incident.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm pretty sure he incited the incident.

She didn't approve what he doing, probably trying to get some upskirt shots or some other freak booty shyt, and she rushed him.

It's rare for black females to attack strangers, especially a well dressed one.

Racists always play the victim and act like whatever they say or do is justifiable because one incident.

Exactly. no woman as well dressed as that will be looking to fight random cacs for taking pictures of buildings. Truly disgusting.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. no woman as well dressed as that will be looking to fight random cacs for taking pictures of buildings. Truly disgusting.

fukk that dude.

He's getting his circle jerk and want his ego consoled by those like him.

He's a vulture on the same scale as those "pranks in the hood" dudes. They always try to make controversy by starting with black people and when we retaliate we're wrong.

They want black people obedient, they want black people to turn the other cheek. They hate how we fight them back physically now.

The power shift have them unstable because they don't know how to deal with the uncontrollable.