Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
oh well, i stopped listening a long time ago, but i dont like censorship. it only makes things worse.

i pretty much disagreed with everything Ant said but it was one of those rare shows that had meaningful discussions from opposing sides. and i'm 100% sure Patrice had a positive influence on racists that listened to the show

but pandering to an audience & hoping they agree with everything is just bad entertainment

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
I hope Tariq goes in on this dude.

Its funny how 2014 has exposed all these racists man.
They we're exposed November 4 2008

Its so ridiculous man.

They're talking about "free speech" as if Sirius is OBLIGATED to employ this ass-clown.

Shock-jock radio only goes so far.
It's always "what happen to freedom of speech" until someone says something to them then they're screaming reverse racism or some other dumb shyt they like to say. They always forget that free speech comes with consequences.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
They we're exposed November 4 2008

It's always "what happen to freedom of speech" until someone says something to them then they're screaming reverse racism or some other dumb shyt they like to say. They always forget that free speech comes with consequences.

They also tend to forget the first person to die for their so called free speech as well.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
if they don't get the concept of the first amendment, why would you expect them to understand the second, third, etc?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
oh well, i stopped listening a long time ago, but i dont like censorship. it only makes things worse.

i pretty much disagreed with everything Ant said but it was one of those rare shows that had meaningful discussions from opposing sides. and i'm 100% sure Patrice had a positive influence on racists that listened to the show

but pandering to an audience & hoping they agree with everything is just bad entertainment
How is he being censored?

He has a twitter account, millions of dollars, and fans that wait for his every word.

He just doesn't have a job at Sirius anymore.

Get over it.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember his rant when Obama was elected. I'm surprised this is what got him fired .

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I remember his rant when Obama was elected. I'm surprised this is what got him fired .
ratings. Ratings were tolerable then, its terrible now. Think imus. When mike and mike ratings go down the tube, people will be feigning outrage about mike golic.

The Internet has provided us (black) with options. Here in Philadelphia onw had to listen to racists spew their nonsense all fukking day. Nope, not anymore. Like I said earlier, it isnt that corporations are no longer tolerating bigotry, its that folks have options now and theres no need to to pander.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
DAMNNNNN ANTHONY!!! How the hell you gonna get fired on your day off!!!!
gal_friday_06.jpg

:lolbron: