Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
there were some amazing racial/political discussions on there esp. with Patrice, but also Louis CK, Bill Burr, etc. it was like the direct opposite of npr
I donate to WBEZ as a High Fidelity Member with access to the Pledge Free Stream.

10492358_10100715468238111_9042059010650288387_n.jpg

Great programming. I listen every day.

There are racists there, too.

Patrice was a white man trapped in a black man's body. His sexist views were deplorable.
Patrice O'Neal was a man that lived an existence rooted in the harsh, ugly, reality of existence.

The kind of programming you won't find ANYWHERE:

Now, before people say I'm some kind of monster for posting Patrice's story posting this check this story out:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...win-40-million-from-nyc-for-false-convictions

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These cacs are mad as hell he got fired on these social media pages such as theblaze facebook page and others. Talking about their cancelling thier xm subscription and that he should've Trayvon Martin her :pacspit: these mental midget cacs are so :demonic:
Its so ridiculous man.

They're talking about "free speech" as if Sirius is OBLIGATED to employ this ass-clown.

Shock-jock radio only goes so far.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh well, i stopped listening a long time ago, but i dont like censorship. it only makes things worse.

i pretty much disagreed with everything Ant said but it was one of those rare shows that had meaningful discussions from opposing sides. and i'm 100% sure Patrice had a positive influence on racists that listened to the show

but pandering to an audience & hoping they agree with everything is just bad entertainment