Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What the fukk are people taking about? This motherfukker is not struggling. I am sure he is a multimillionaire. If Stern was first, and these guys were second then they must have raking in the dough. I will never under how the lower middle class or them blue collar fakkits can listen to them moan about the "man" holding them down. What "man"?

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Besides all the racist stuff. Anthony is one of the funniest and talented guys I've ever heard. Patrice even said so.
These dudes seem to do more than tell jokes they pontificate for hours on end. I can never listen to someone like him talk, I am smarter, more educated and more knowledgeable than he is, he really ain't got shyt to tell me. I only give that kind of time to people who categorically know more shyt than me. :yeshrug:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
What the fukk are people taking about? This motherfukker is not struggling. I am sure he is a multimillionaire. If Stern was first, and these guys were second then they must have raking in the dough. I will never under how the lower middle class or them blue collar fakkits can listen to them moan about the "man" holding them down. What "man"?

Fans of this kind of talk radio tend to be missing a few screws loose.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Most of those guys believes that minorities are literally sucking all the money from their pockets to drive a Cadillac or some other silly anecdotes. But if they applied some critical thinking, the numbers just don't add up. But they may have something with the liberal white guilt angle/argument. If you add those "disloyal" whites then maybe it can explain the decline of the nation.

Reading their comments in the philly.com section is eye opening.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Heard this guy got fired. You really think your gonna malign alot of black listeners with no reprecussions???

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Heard this guy got fired. You really think your gonna malign alot of black listeners with no reprecussions???
black people listen to opie and athony? mike golic is another cac scumbag whos been saying crazy shyt for years.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Is there any proof behind us playing a direct role in this firing? Based on how extreme his comments were, they HAD to fire him. And he was probably on a short leash anyway.

I honestly can't believe he was fired when he has said ALOT worse than this on air and twitter. I guess this time his racism got too much attention. :manny: