Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Funny thing is, the picture he took was actually decent. I honestly have no problem with that part. I think people are overreacting calling that part pervy or whatever.

The thing is though every street photographer knows the inherent risk that comes with taking photographs of random people on the street. Some of them will fight you because a lot of people don't like having their picture taken. A lot of street photographers must know how to handle themselves.

That being said, from the picture he showed, I have no idea how she noticed him unless something else went down. If he only took that one picture then he could've either shown her what it looked like and hoped she would understand or told her that he'd delete it.

There's a documentary that I would highly suggest called Everybody Street.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
oh well, i stopped listening a long time ago, but i dont like censorship. it only makes things worse.

i pretty much disagreed with everything Ant said but it was one of those rare shows that had meaningful discussions from opposing sides. and i'm 100% sure Patrice had a positive influence on racists that listened to the show

but pandering to an audience & hoping they agree with everything is just bad entertainment
that time he took over the show while they were on vacay, he was going in on them cacs I'll post it later it's on youtube

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Funny thing is, the picture he took was actually decent. I honestly have no problem with that part. I think people are overreacting calling that part pervy or whatever.

The thing is though every street photographer knows the inherent risk that comes with taking photographs of random people on the street. Some of them will fight you because a lot of people don't like having their picture taken. A lot of street photographers must know how to handle themselves.

That being said, from the picture he showed, I have no idea how she noticed him unless something else went down. If he only took that one picture then he could've either shown her what it looked like and hoped she would understand or told her that he'd delete it.

You're giving him way too much credit. He took another photo of a woman without her knowing it and posted it as well. He took the photo of the black woman, she probably asked what he was doing, and he probably started dropping a bunch of racial slurs and other offensive words which led to her punching him. And based on the type of person he is, he probably would have gotten extra defensive if she asked to see the picture.

Taking photos of attractive women wearing form fitting clothes would be considered creepy to most people out there. And doing it at night time is even more unsettling for the women out there.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You're giving him way too much credit. He took another photo of a woman without her knowing it and posted it as well. He took the photo of the black woman, she probably asked what he was doing, and he probably started dropping a bunch of racial slurs and other offensive words which led to her punching him. And based on the type of person he is, he probably would have gotten extra defensive if she asked to see the picture.

Taking photos of attractive women wearing form fitting clothes would be considered creepy to most people out there. And doing it at night time is even more unsettling for the women out there.

I only gave him credit for the decent photo. I thought I covered the rest with the something else must've went down cause it doesn't really add up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Even if he was taking pervy pics, why the hell does that excuse his rants afterwards?

That was A LOT of bullshyt from someone who claims not to be racist.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Even if he was taking pervy pics, why the hell does that excuse his rants afterwards?

That was A LOT of bullshyt from someone who claims not to be racist.

Where do you see me excuse his rant? When have I ever excused racist behavior?

You and @mrken12 seem to have taken my post to mean that I defend anything this man says which is not the case and never will be.