Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that dude.

He's getting his circle jerk and want his ego consoled by those like him.

He's a vulture on the same scale as those "pranks in the hood" dudes. They always try to make controversy by starting with black people and when we retaliate we're wrong.

They want black people obedient, they want black people to turn the other cheek. They hate how we fight them back physically now.

The power shift have them unstable because they don't know how to deal with the uncontrollable.

It really bothers them that black folks don't act 'yes missuh' anymore.

This guy is such a piece of shyt. Acting as if he was simply taking pictures of buildings at night when some "savage" black woman just up and attacked him out of nowhere. fukking lying cac. There is no reason some random women would just start wailing on him for taking pictures of buildings unless he somehow antagonized her or upset her first. Especially since the pic that fukker took was essentially a full frontal shot of the woman with no buildings in site on the picture.

This fakkit got caught taking pictures of the woman who felt disrespected. She probably called him out and he responded with some slick shyt, then she proceeded to give him the fade.

This despicable cac was appropriately dealth with, then this coward proceeds to twitter to talk shyt about black people. Truly a disgusting piece of shyt. I'm sure he wasn't saying any of that racist shyt when the woman and the other "black" passerbys were mean mugging his offensively ugly ass. This nikka should have been shot.

I'm starting to think Patrice may have been c00ning to have fukked with these obviously racist cacs as much as he did...:patrice:

It was probably something like this :ohhh:

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He REALLY thought he was insulated from getting put out on the street on his ass. Its funny how people speak when they think they have impunity. :wow:
he'll get another job again on a station and make a lot of money. There's a (very lucrative)market for the type of racist shyt he was saying..

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Where do you see me excuse his rant? When have I ever excused racist behavior?

You and @mrken12 seem to have taken my post to mean that I defend anything this man says which is not the case and never will be.

You mentioned photographers' rights and I don't think he had that in mind when he was taking these pictures. This guy isn't a professional photographer. He's a white supremacist "shock jock" who has a secret lust for black women and was trying to sneak a picture of one walking by who happened to catch him.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Even if he was taking pervy pics, why the hell does that excuse his rants afterwards?

That was A LOT of bullshyt from someone who claims not to be racist.
My favorite low key part in all of this is he's allegedly taking pics of the city at night so why are these pics of the "savage" underneath a scaffold? What's so visually stunning about a photo under a scaffold? Just admit you out chea with the creep cam and take the L

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
You mentioned photographers' rights and I don't think he had that in mind when he was taking these pictures. This guy isn't a professional photographer. He's a white supremacist "shock jock" who has a secret lust for black women and was trying to sneak a picture of one walking by who happened to catch him.

I mentioned street photography. Never once said anything about a photographer's right to anything but getting their ass beat for taking a picture of someone who doesn't want it to happen, which happened in this situation.

And then I suggested a documentary, that I own and enjoy, that speaks on the same exact thing. Even shows it in the trailer.

Please don't put words into my mouth or twist my words to mean anything other than what was intended.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
My favorite low key part in all of this is he's allegedly taking pics of the city at night so why are these pics of the "savage" underneath a scaffold? What's so visually stunning about a photo under a scaffold? Just admit you out chea with the creep cam and take the L

He basically did admit it though.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
giphy.gif

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I mentioned street photography. Never once said anything about a photographer's right to anything but getting their ass beat for taking a picture of someone who doesn't want it to happen, which happened in this situation.

And then I suggested a documentary, that I own and enjoy, that speaks on the same exact thing. Even shows it in the trailer.

Please don't put words into my mouth or twist my words to mean anything other than what was intended.

OK. A better thing for me to say would have been photographer etiquette. My main point was that Anthony was not a professional photographer. I'm not dissing the documentary or anything like that. I'm just saying that Anthony never had good intentions.