Opie and Anthony host goes on a racial tirade (Update: Now FIRED!!!!!!)

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
amazing how fast these folks turn racist whenever they have a bad experience (no matter how minor) with black folks

It doesnt even have to be a personal experience either.

Richard Sherman blew up on national TV and the N bombs were flying off on twitter.

Just goes to show you that when you're out in public, you arent just representing yourself but your entire race

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I honestly believe dude was being creepy and was taking pictures of her. Its not illegal to take pictures of people,s surprisingly but its common courtesy to not do it. This nikka isn't ashamed about being a creep and this isn't the first time he has gone on a racist rant.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:snoop:

I remember some years ago the Rock went on their show and checked them over some slick racist shyt.

She shouldnt have just started hitting him over a misunderstanding but I doubt thats what really happened. His story sounds like bs too. He was "taking pictures of the area"? :comeon: For what?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he got beat up by a girl and his
soul is in the ether.
wat6rr.jpg

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
He got hit, then went on twitter to rant and have his dikkriders console him. His bytch ass should have called the cops; they would have sided with him.
Why when cacs get assaulted or insulted by a black person the first thing they do is to vent about the entire race?

And this is why i never trust them, he sat next to Patrice Oneal for years and listened to his intelligent hypothesis on race and he is still a high grade racist.
People like him show faux interest in race discussions so that they can be viewed as attempting to "get it" when really they dont give a damn about what we're saying because it doesnt apply to them. They like to play dumb and choose not to "get it". Thats why I don't bother "educating" or discussing race w/them because there is more than enough around for them to learn from if they wanted to understand.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

I remember some years ago the Rock went on their show and checked them over some slick racist shyt.

She shouldnt have just started hitting him over a misunderstanding but I doubt thats what really happened. His story sounds like bs too. He was "taking pictures of the area"? :comeon: For what?
Opie has had a lot of success with his "man on the street" style YouTube and Twitter posts. Anthony was probably just getting in on the action.

I recently announced that I stopped listening to O&A and switched to rebroadcasts of Shot97 to start my day. It just puts me in a better mood. But after all this sh!t I will be listening tomorrow morning.

And yes, for the record, I have met Anthony. And yes, he's pretty fvcking racist. Hahahaha. Quick witted, has jokes for DAYS, but yeah he's on that 'cism tip. I could tell by the way he talked about my Detroit Tigers hat.

As for how Patrice did it, he comes from the Boston and came into promenence in Boston's comedy scene. Dude basically had a PhD in dealing with racist, ethnic, working class "whites" from the east coast.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

You can tell black people in real life scare the shyt of him so he has to talk about them at the radio station or from the comfort of his own home.