OpenAI introduces Sora

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You're not looking deeper. It's not the art in and of itself.

Let's say a separatist/racist group makes an AI video of kids in Chicago getting executed by the Police or worse, the military. People rise up on a lie which leads to more jail and extra judicial killings.
But because of the nature of the original AI video, the greater populous denies the ACTUAL atrocities happening on the ground.

Or let's say a AI based false flag video arises that goads the US and Russia/China into open conflict. I'm not worried about the AI overlord launching all the nukes. I'm worried about PEOPLE using AI convincing PEOPLE to use the nukes.

You're sitting around thinking this ends at cute little videos. This isn't even talking about the economic ramifications of it.
@bnew your view on this?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You too can generate photo realistic content with billions worth of graphics cards. :mjlol:

believing the compute required to achieve this will remain the same and cost the same in the future.:mjlol:

there are likely dozens of major of companies racing to create AI chips to end Nvidia compute monopoly.

photos today, videos tomorrow.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Let's say a separatist/racist group makes an AI video of kids in Chicago getting executed by the Police or worse, the military. People rise up on a lie which leads to more jail and extra judicial killings.
But because of the nature of the original AI video, the greater populous denies the ACTUAL atrocities happening on the ground.

Or let's say a AI based false flag video arises that goads the US and Russia/China into open conflict. I'm not worried about the AI overlord launching all the nukes. I'm worried about PEOPLE using AI convincing PEOPLE to use the nukes.

You're sitting around thinking this ends at cute little videos. This isn't even talking about the economic ramifications of it.
It’s a Russian intelligence coup against free and open societies.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why would companies even need influencers. Just spin up their own with full control.
Companies don't perform all of their business services in house. Every large company has an IT department with dozens of full time employees and they still hire on consultant and contractors to handle tasks they either 1) aren't capable of handling or 2) would be cheaper to outsource.

The same goes for marketing departments. They can go the traditional route and create Jake The State Farm Guy and develop him from the ground. That would costs hundreds of man hours.
1920_commercial-desk.png

Or they could pay a nikka like this to walk around Target for a few hours and get 9M views on Twitter alone :deadrose:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

What do you suggest black people do to address these concerns :jbhmm:
What do you suggest US citizens do to address these concerns :jbhmm:
What do you suggest the labor force do to address these concerns :jbhmm:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

It's amazing how small minded a lot of these nikkas are when it comes to this technology. I've heard nikkas for years scream about the importance of black owned media because Hollywood keep making movies like this:

p12235707_p_v8_ah.jpg

Now we have the technology to create accurate depictions of our contributions to history and these cats can only think about the negative :heh: