OpenAI introduces Sora

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We are so fukked and these fukkass corporations don't care.
1. Yes, it I'll be AI generated art that ends us

NOT the mass production of guns/bombs/biological weapons and the blueprints to make these things that are all over the Internet :dead:

2. All these corporations want is for you to buy shyt, they ain't tryna clap us :russ:

We're closer to the Dave Chappelle skit of the Internet than we are of some a.i. apocalyptic moment.

All of you people scared of the tech are gonna be left in the dust in a few years :wow: won't be able to use it to your advantage cuz ya too busy being shook, we've seen enough technological advancements to know that's not the way to be

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
1. Yes, it I'll be AI generated art that ends us

NOT the mass production of guns/bombs/biological weapons and the blueprints to make these things that are all over the Internet :dead:

2. All these corporations want is for you to buy shyt, they ain't tryna clap us :russ:

We're closer to the Dave Chappelle skit of the Internet than we are of some a.i. apocalyptic moment.

All of you people scared of the tech are gonna be left in the dust in a few years :wow: won't be able to use it to your advantage cuz ya too busy being shook, we've seen enough technological advancements to know that's not the way to be

You're not looking deeper. It's not the art in and of itself.

Let's say a separatist/racist group makes an AI video of kids in Chicago getting executed by the Police or worse, the military. People rise up on a lie which leads to more jail and extra judicial killings.
But because of the nature of the original AI video, the greater populous denies the ACTUAL atrocities happening on the ground.

Or let's say a AI based false flag video arises that goads the US and Russia/China into open conflict. I'm not worried about the AI overlord launching all the nukes. I'm worried about PEOPLE using AI convincing PEOPLE to use the nukes.

You're sitting around thinking this ends at cute little videos. This isn't even talking about the economic ramifications of it.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
It’s fukkin over. Everything on the internet is fake as fukk. I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone on here is a bot and I’m the only human responding to you nikkaz.

:sadcam::damn::whoa:
Yoooo. I wonder how many people experienced chatting with a bot and remain clueless out it. I'm sure it happened to all of us somewhere online. :lupe:

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You're not looking deeper. It's not the art in and of itself.

Let's say a separatist/racist group makes an AI video of kids in Chicago getting executed by the Police or worse, the military. People rise up on a lie which leads to more jail and extra judicial killings.
But because of the nature of the original AI video, the greater populous denies the ACTUAL atrocities happening on the ground.

Or let's say a AI based false flag video arises that goads the US and Russia/China into open conflict. I'm not worried about the AI overlord launching all the nukes. I'm worried about PEOPLE using AI convincing PEOPLE to use the nukes.

You're sitting around thinking this ends at cute little videos. This isn't even talking about the economic ramifications of it.
After a few high profile hoaxes, most people will just assume any video online could be fake, unless it's from a credible source (and maybe not even then). There will always be people who fall for these hoaxes (especially the elderly or non-internet savvy), but the effectiveness of this tactic will be short lived--although a lot of damage might be done with even just one well planned and timed hoax.

Last edited: