OpenAI introduces Sora

bnew

Veteran
Daps
OpenAi will inevitably be able to self audit its own videos to pass human and other AI detection. AI will be trying to police other AI while humans watch like :lupe:

wait until the Blackhat Russian developers get a hold of this. We're fukked.

youtube will be able to moderate all videos thats uploaded to it's platform to see if they violates the sites policy.

I doubt they'll do that tho, they might just make AI review anything thats reported.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
youtube will be able to moderate all videos thats uploaded to it's platform to see if they violates the sites policy.

I doubt they'll do that tho, they might just make AI review anything thats reported.

yes, but it won't be 100%. This is like the early days of Search Engine Optimization where Russian bots could manipulate Google's search results. It was a cat-and-mouse game to try and weed out ethical content from the bullshyt...but Google was able to be exploited, at least temporarily.

We're going to have to trust that the videos we see on Youtube/Facebook/X haven't been manipulated?

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps
yes, but it won't be 100%. This is like the early days of Search Engine Optimization where Russian bots could manipulate Google's search results. It was a cat-and-mouse game to try and weed out ethical content from the bullshyt...but Google was able to be exploited, at least temporarily.

We're going to have to trust that the videos we see on Youtube/Facebook/X haven't been manipulated?

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

actually i was referring more to the content of the videos uploaded being scrutinized by AI. i'm pretty sure openai , google and meta have digital watermarks for AI generated photos and videos.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
The scariest thing about this is that none of you motherfukkers are scared

The video itself is haunting because of the possibilities, in a few years when this goes public for a subscription fee....

things can be conjured that will not ever be forgotten

Right now.. this program emulates somewhat of a dream state when prompted with more intricate queues

It won't be like that in a few years, you think opening Twitter and seeing Spreadie Gibbs is crazy

You'll open Twitter and see a fukkin mile long row of schoolgirls being beheaded by The Rock and it will look real and it will be visceral
Only the simpletons aren't extremely weary of this and the rapid pace that this is shyt progressing at. Surface level thinking dudes only thinking about friviolous entertainment purposes and some potential financial gain when in reality this can literally break society as we know it. Imagine millions of real like vids being spread instantaneously via all social media platforms. Now imagine the CONTENT of all these vids, viral vids daily.:jbhmm:

Yea obviously from a pure entertainment standpoint there's potential but we already peep social media causing adverse effects to the dynamic of things, I can see this ai tool accelerating even more fukkshyt and corrupting minds, triggers etc. False charges, whitewashing historical figures or influential figures being praised/vilified and all the deviant shyt that'll be spammed. Lol these fools really just spouting the innocent sht that this will deliver. On some "can't wait to have my very own ai made movie to watch omg!:krs:"
:mjlol::mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

These CEO's and start-ups need to stop selling vapor ware or actually start getting creative.

Maybe it'll push people and companies to actually make real, useful shyt again.

Nobody wants to buy a "middle man layer" of A.I or some "special use case" of A.I as a product.
Most of these companies don't got the computational resources like the big dogs do.
People will eventually say "Yeah that's cool, but OpenAI or Google will just replace it anyways. Find another grift."

My corporation wants us to learn and create tools and products and are paying us to do it.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
It’s fukkin over. Everything on the internet is fake as fukk. I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone on here is a bot and I’m the only human responding to you nikkaz.

:sadcam::damn::whoa:
androids_17_and_18_debut_new.png

one step closer to UBI or anarchy :blessed:

Yeah, governments are gonna have to seriously start opening the door to discussing UBI very soon, or it's going to get ugly, fast. There's already a ton of layoffs happening in some industries already.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Only the simpletons aren't extremely weary of this and the rapid pace that this is shyt progressing at. Surface level thinking dudes only thinking about friviolous entertainment purposes and some potential financial gain when in reality this can literally break society as we know it. Imagine millions of real like vids being spread instantaneously via all social media platforms. Now imagine the CONTENT of all these vids, viral vids daily.:jbhmm:

Yea obviously from a pure entertainment standpoint there's potential but we already peep social media causing adverse effects to the dynamic of things, I can see this ai tool accelerating even more fukkshyt and corrupting minds, triggers etc. False charges, whitewashing historical figures or influential figures being praised/vilified and all the deviant shyt that'll be spammed. Lol these fools really just spouting the innocent sht that this will deliver. On some "can't wait to have my very own ai made movie to watch omg!:krs:"
:mjlol::mjlol:

some people already believe society is already broken in a myriad of ways. :ld: