Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Hate these stuck in the hood nikkas. You supposed to run. If you got 6 7 dudes rushing you, you're supposed to run. All the pride shyt will get you killed. You work ya whole life to make it, and then you throw it away for some bum nikkas who aint never held 1000 dollars in their hands. S/O Charlamagne for running. Hood tendencies will get you murked in the real world. If it a 1 on 1, hold your own. Otherwise, get your ass outta there. Ain't nothing p*ssy about runnin from an ambush, especially when you actually have a good life. Most of these nikkas who be running around looking for comeups through violence are bum ass nikkas who ain't accomplish shyt. And that bum ass hood mentality is the same shyt that these Onyx nikkas have. Type of nikkas to see 15 nikkas rollin up on you, and be like "Nah nikka I'm real, let's fight" Dumb ass nikka. 43 years old still talking about "being ran off your block" In that situation, the realest thing you can do is run, all that tryna prove a point shyt is for the boys. Real men understand that sometimes you take an L today, to go back to winning tomorrow. Those nikkas that ran up on Charlamagne will never be noticed again. That's the highlight of their lives, "that time they ran up on Charlamagne and got views on youtube" :russ:

I remember one time I was in Staten Island with my homie after fukking with some white girls out there, we walked past this block in a projects called "Park Hill" where all the africans on Staten Island live, and when we got to the end of it, we heard this big brolic ass nikka make a weird sound. shyt sounded like an elephant mating call. Turned around to see a legit 25 Africans wearing white t shirts chasing us. Didn't know why, didn't care why. Just ran for our fukking lives, hopping gates and all that, you woulda thought I was free slave the way I was moving B. Once we got away, we just looked at eachother and laughed. None of that "that was p*ssy" shyt. Didn't even exchange words, it was just mutually understood that running was the right thing to do. Being tough isn't as important as being smart. And that's why it's so important to have the right people around you. :yeshrug:
Son I been out there mad times and the Africans ain't neva bother nobody . Fucc was y'all doing?

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Son I been out there mad times and the Africans ain't neva bother nobody . Fucc was y'all doing?

Nothing. Coming back from fukking with some girls over there It was like like 1 AM, and we were walking back to catch the train, (trains are free over there), and we got to the end of the block, and we heard some nikka make a sound and we got chased for like a solid 5-10 minutes. To this day I dont know why they was fukking with us.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Sticky's just as in character as Fredro. He wouldn' be able to get all those hollywood roles if he was this psycho screw loose he portrays. My people from BK told me a long time ago that dude was a barber right before onyx blew. He had blond hair and his nick name was "tropical" lol. Can't find the link but I remember a Saigon interview where he said Sticky approached him at some hotel overseas about comments he made about Onyx being fake. Sai said he told Sticky "So, you wanna fight? I got a room here, we can go in and whoever comes out comes out" and Sticky's reply was ":whoa:Yo man, do you drink?" He invited Sai to the bar to talk things out. Don't believe these rappers.
Nicca. I laughed so hard at this shyt tears came out my eyes. He was gonna give Charlamagne a "tropical" ass whooping? Ol skittles ass nicca.:dead:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Nothing. Coming back from fukking with some girls over there It was like like 1 AM, and we were walking back to catch the train, (trains are free over there), and we got to the end of the block, and we heard some nikka make a sound and we got chased for like a solid 5-10 minutes. To this day I dont know why they was fukking with us.
You talking about the P's by the Home Depot?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I always get a good laugh out of Sticky tough guy act.............

knowing this niqqa used to rock blond dreds, dressed like a house music dancer, used to cut my flattop and his name was Tropical.

We were all just laughing at that niqqa last month on the Crown Heights board in Facebook about that niqqa's transformation from local barber to thug on wax. :heh:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
"you say 50 & yayo ran..where did they run to?...to rob ya man?":russ:

:heh:

Fredro wit the L....

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is the first time i've listened to the Breakfast club...and probably the last.

That CTG is a corny ass niqqa. Only chicks pick at a niqqas mouth like that.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I always get a good laugh out of Sticky tough guy act.............

knowing this niqqa used to rock blond dreds, dressed like a house music dancer, used to cut my flattop and his name was Tropical.

We were all just laughing at that niqqa last month on the Crown Heights board in Facebook about that niqqa's transformation from local barber to thug on wax. :heh:

"Tropical"?

:deadrose:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those dudes are banned from all Clear Channel Stations ... What a bunch of fukking idiots.

If getitng on worldstar was the goal ... might as well save a trip and getting dressed and staye din their house and did the 'passout challenge' or the 'fire challenge' or bring back the knockout game.