Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Glad Onyx G Checked

Charla ma Gay

:heh:

G checked :mjlol:

Fredro is a certified fraud...HIs mannerisms in that interview all but confirm he wouldnt do shyt and 50 snuffed him and he got a lil man complex...

The phony ass take my glasses off like im gonna do sumn ....:russ:

Char checked him at the end and he didnt want it,hes a G behind the camera and on a soundstage...

Flexing on radio personalities
:mjlol:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
this shyt gotta be the weirdest fukkin' interview ever done on the breakfast club. one minute fredo was yellin' and goin' off then the next minute he was on some "let's move past that" type shyt :dahell::heh:

these brothers man :snoop:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Char got punked viciously god damn. Wasn't lookin' so god like. :mjlol: Fredo even took off his glasses and looked him straight in the eyes. :pachaha:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Char got punked viciously god damn. Wasn't lookin' so god like. :mjlol: Fredo even took off his glasses and looked him straight in the eyes. :pachaha:
Haha, NY nikkas always barking and talking shyt. The moment a nikka ready to fight they :whoa: or :dead:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
He wouldn't say shyt to a real southern nikka like Gucci though...:demonic:

You nikkaz from NY ain't foolin nobody with that rahrah ruckus :stopitslime:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
G checked :mjlol:

Fredro is a certified fraud...HIs mannerisms in that interview all but confirm he wouldnt do shyt and 50 snuffed him and he got a lil man complex...

The phony ass take my glasses off like im gonna do sumn ....:russ:

Char checked him at the end and he didnt want it,hes a G behind the camera and on a soundstage...

Flexing on radio personalities
:mjlol:

Lets be reality here for second tho:
Everything is completely hearsay about him being a fraud...he is a rapper and an actor yes
whats fraudulent about that?
He didnt want to be asked that question and we all know who he was dealing with (Charla ma gay) so he dealt with him accordingly

He took his glasses off and got loud with that trout mouth dirtbag skidmark stain face punk...dont see any fraudulence in that

and at the end when he asked about the 5 mins....dont act like you aint here sticky say word you wanna get that 5 mins? and yee say whoa chill out yall?
:rudy:

why is it ok for this "radio personality" to talk slick to n!ggaz
but its not ok for n!ggaz to flex on him when he step outta line?
:what:

and not to get personal but you from T.O. reppin that OVO in ya avi....why you :cape:for this dude who conistantly sh!ts on your Savior?

Whats really good with that tho?

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Haha, NY nikkas always barking and talking shyt. The moment a nikka ready to fight they :whoa: or :dead:

He from South Carolina Fam
4bqhPb1.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did onyx have all the pictures from their barber days destroyed or did they buy them all up?

I saw a pic in a magazine I think. They had blond hair. It has to be online.

Sticky used to rock Volkswagon car emblems on his house music shoes.

Unfortunately...I'm one of those niqqas with a photographic memory. He stood out because I didn't want that blind ass niqqa to cut my hair and he took mad long cutting your hair talking to much. I remember getting into a debate with that niqqa with him saying EPMD sold out with that song "You had too much to drink" on their second album. :heh:

:dead:

When I saw the throw ya gunz video on the box as a kid I swore they were catching bodies:mjlol: