16573ce8b96611e2a73b22000aa80571_7.jpg

son look just like him
10401846_1430869887175503_1612115070_n.jpg

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
I always get a good laugh out of Sticky tough guy act.............knowing this niqqa used to rock blond dreds, dressed like a house music dancer, used to cut my flattop and his name was Tropical.

We were all just laughing at that niqqa last month on the Crown Heights board in Facebook about that niqqa's transformation from local barber to thug on wax. :heh:

I knew I wasn't the only one that remembered when these nikkas had blonde dreads

It's always funny when dudes you know get on and then talk that gangster shyt. It confirms things you already knew about rappers.

If you really out here catching bodies or moving keys the last thing you want to do is say that shyt on the radio, you crazy nukka?

Unless you really are retarded

It's mostly just entertainment and with that said Onyx had some tracks that made nikkaz hype in the early 90s

Their smiley face logo is also top 5 hip hop logos :whew:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I knew I wasn't the only one that remembered when these nikkas had blonde dreads

It's always funny when dudes you know get on and then talk that gangster shyt. It confirms things you already knew about rappers.

If you really out here catching bodies or moving keys the last thing you want to do is say that shyt on the radio, you crazy nukka?

Unless you really are retarded

It's mostly just entertainment and with that said Onyx had some tracks that made nikkaz hype in the early 90s

Their smiley face logo is also top 5 hip hop logos :whew:
I was away at college when their album dropped and I kept looking at Sticky like :patrice:....why does this niqqa look familiar?

I come back home and dudes tell me that the barber that worked with my barber Country names Tropical is that dude Sticky.

:heh:

I died....

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I was away at college when their album dropped and I kept looking at Sticky like :patrice:....why does this niqqa look familiar?

I come back home and dudes tell me that the barber that worked with my barber Country names Tropical is that dude Sticky.

:heh:

I died....
:skip:That shyt was called nu tribe or something like that?Fredo's brother used to cut my hair or Stickeys brother I don't remember (shyt was a long time ago).

Them Nikkas used to look like fukking club kids.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I have no problem wit sumbody defending theyself if they're disrespected but this wasnt one of those cases. Charlemagne asked him about sumthin that came out his own mouth. On top of that he talked all this gangsta shyt, stood up and took off his glasses like he was about to pop off but wanted no parts when Charlemagne asked him did he want 5 minutes. This the Star and Ebro situation all over again
How old are the comments Fredro made about Brandy?
and like he said, charlemagne aint ask him....he put it out there trying to be slick.

The brothas were there to push what they were doing now not all that beauty salon gossip talk.

and i dont know what yall brothas be seeing but if you seeing anything tough about that guy asking if he wanted 5 minutes then you arent seeing clearly.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fredro came off as corny. this nikka on youtube talmbout "brandy head was good" how you catch so many feelings when nikkas mention what you disclosed first?

napoleon complex, little nikka overcompensating

shout out to onyx tho, they had some heat back in the day

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:skip:That shyt was called nu tribe or something like that?Fredo's brother used to cut my hair or Stickeys brother I don't remember (shyt was a long time ago).

Them Nikkas used to look like fukking club kids.
Sticky used to rock Volkswagon car emblems on his house music shoes.

Unfortunately...I'm one of those niqqas with a photographic memory. He stood out because I didn't want that blind ass niqqa to cut my hair and he took mad long cutting your hair talking to much. I remember getting into a debate with that niqqa with him saying EPMD sold out with that song "You had too much to drink" on their second album. :heh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
and like he said, charlemagne aint ask him....he put it out there trying to be slick.

The brothas were there to push what they were doing now not all that beauty salon gossip talk.

and i dont know what yall brothas be seeing but if you seeing anything tough about that guy asking if he wanted 5 minutes then you arent seeing clearly.
I mean nikka had ana and Char said wanna bam and we'll be cool afterwards. That's real nikka shyt.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I mean nikka had ana and Char said wanna bam and we'll be cool afterwards. That's real nikka shyt.
miss me with all that real nikka crap.

The brotha got barked on and got his feelings hurt.

While Sticky and Fredro were moving on that radio personality kept going back to it.

I'm not going to keep going on about this tho, either you see it or you dont.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
miss me with all that real nikka crap.

The brotha got barked on and got his feelings hurt.

While Sticky and Fredro were moving on that radio personality kept going back to it.

I'm not going to keep going on about this tho, either you see it or you dont.
New York nikkas always think the one barking loudest wins. That man offered a fair one and they was :whoa: Thats what I saw.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang

Thats what the Breakfast Club do though. All he had to do was say no comment or I dont wanna talk about it. You dont do all this fake tough guy shyt like you bout 2 do sumthin but when you get asked if you wanna fight you change ya tune up. He got his card pulled