Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
:mjlol: at Char having the audio of Fredro talking about the fight with 50 in the Donkey Of The Day.

also, the shyt i forgot to mention in my post about it being so funny is that this is what i expected Fredro to be like in the early 90's and he's still acting the exact same like 20 years later.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Im just saying erebody talks alot.of.shyt.about.these celebs and artists especially us posters here at the Coli..

but how many on the Coli including yourself will actually say SHYT TO THIER FACE?? :comeon:

EBRO aint ...ROSENBERG AINT......STAR.is the only other cat

im just seeing it foe what it is..he hasnt backed down :manny:
Well I can't fault you for that :ehh:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Do people actually like Charlamagne...he is the corniest n1gga alive in my book. He knew what he was trying to do when he asked Fredro the question. Fredro blew up cause he trying to move past that but at the same time radio jockeys are just lame anyway cause they gonna ask dumb thigns or bring up stupid things cause they want this kind of publicity.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Do people actually like Charlamagne...he is the corniest n1gga alive in my book. He knew what he was trying to do when he asked Fredro the question. Fredro blew up cause he trying to move past that but at the same time radio jockeys are just lame anyway cause they gonna ask dumb thigns or bring up stupid things cause they want this kind of publicity.
it was a conversation segue :comeon:, charlemagnes been doing that for years now,Q obviously had a problem with him before( most likely the dmx interview)

u can tell when Charlemagne is gonna troll(the reality stars) or ask questions the people wanna know/ forgotten info,

the bit where he spoke about Q's dead best friend and Q himself was surprised that he knew about that, thats tha god at his best:wow:

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
I peeped the video last night.

that radio personality Charlamegne was hurt by Fredro, peep how he keeps harping on the issue long after it was over. He couldnt let it go

Peep how the radio personality charlamen attempted to get sticky to cross his brother too
"did i say anything wrong sticky, huh stickY??"

Shot out to Sticky for doing what he was supposed to do.

Fredro was right in how he handled the situation, dont let that slick crap fly. Check it.

People go on that show and show they will sacrfice their integrity everytime they let him get away with it.

and lol at him really thinking he grew up in the trenches. No disrespect to south carolina but you are a fool if you think that the hardships that we grew up thru in the major east coast cities during that time period were anything like the lifestyles lived in south carolina at the time. Any part of it.
I have no problem wit sumbody defending theyself if they're disrespected but this wasnt one of those cases. Charlemagne asked him about sumthin that came out his own mouth. On top of that he talked all this gangsta shyt, stood up and took off his glasses like he was about to pop off but wanted no parts when Charlemagne asked him did he want 5 minutes. This the Star and Ebro situation all over again

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
lol...everyone knew about Big DS...that's why Sticky said "he don't know shyt..."
Yet Q was surprised,like he jus received a gift:ehh:

at the end of the day, der was no need to blow off:yeshrug:

P.S if shyt did go down,ENVY wouldnt of done shyt lool

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
wow someone said him and styles is alike get the hell outta here nothing alike at all you don't see or hear styles running around looking for attention he put his music out and thats it and if he need to check a nikka its not all that ra ra I've seen him do it numerous times and if styles would've stood up best believe char would've got snuffed

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Just listened to he Jaun ep of these two and kinda get why they were mad. They got so many dope hip hop related stories. The fukkery charlamagne brought wasn't needed