Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Man if this shyt happens to me on radio .. I need it to be with a A list celebrity .. not a bottom feeding scrub.

I want someone like Kanye, Drake, Wayne to get all out of character or all loud w/ me. I can sit there laugh .. think about the levels I'm about to be elevated because of this shyt and keep trolling.

Never break character.... even if you get ur ass stomped out ... as diddy says there are hella devices that can revive nyggas ... just keep the camera on

So you wanna be a fukk boy for a living :comeon:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you wanna be a fukk boy for a living :comeon:

Jesus .. I forgot how fukking stupid you nyggas were on here ...

A radio personality is a entertainer not some type of scumbag living in the hood who has to be 'real nygga or a fukkboy' ..

Its Only Entertainment. How old are you?
Jeez...Watch... Laugh.. React... Like the moment .. Move on.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Jesus .. I forgot how fukking stupid you nyggas were on here ...

A radio personality is a entertainer not some type of scumbag living in the hood who has to be 'real nygga or a fukkboy' ..

Its Only Entertainment. How old are you?
Jeez...Watch... Laugh.. React... Like the moment .. Move on.

I'm a grown ass man with integrity. I would not sacrifice my integrity for a paycheck.

Said nothing about "the hood" or "real nikkas". The fact that you pulled that nonesnse out shows how much of a clown you are

Entertainment or not being a "troll" is nothing you should aspire to be. There's plenty of ways to entertain without acting like a clown.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
Lol u gotta respect Fredro for being a true throwback Nyc dude tho. There shouldn't be a nyc niggga in here clowning him...

growing up that was what the typical nyc dude stereotype was. A loud, petty, and over the top type nikka that would check you at the slightest sign of disrespect. Them type of nyc nikkas are a dying breed...Look at all yall new rappers! Asap Rocky, Bobby whatever the fukk his name is, and Troy Ave woulda never leaned on a nikka like that. It is ignorant but fukk it, nobody expects rappers to conduct themselves as politicians would. I expect them to be entertaining.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
man fredro shouldve waited a minute. i wanted to hear about the source awards.

"let that nicca live man" - sticky fingaz to fredro.:laugh:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I peeped the video last night.

that radio personality Charlamegne was hurt by Fredro, peep how he keeps harping on the issue long after it was over. He couldnt let it go

Peep how the radio personality charlamen attempted to get sticky to cross his brother too
"did i say anything wrong sticky, huh stickY??"

Shot out to Sticky for doing what he was supposed to do.

Fredro was right in how he handled the situation, dont let that slick crap fly. Check it.

People go on that show and show they will sacrfice their integrity everytime they let him get away with it.

and lol at him really thinking he grew up in the trenches. No disrespect to south carolina but you are a fool if you think that the hardships that we grew up thru in the major east coast cities during that time period were anything like the lifestyles lived in south carolina at the time. Any part of it.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I peeped the video last night.

that radio personality Charlamegne was hurt by Fredro, peep how he keeps harping on the issue long after it was over. He couldnt let it go

Peep how the radio personality charlamen attempted to get sticky to cross his brother too
"did i say anything wrong sticky, huh stickY??"

Shot out to Sticky for doing what he was supposed to do.

Fredro was right in how he handled the situation, dont let that slick crap fly. Check it.

People go on that show and show they will sacrfice their integrity everytime they let him get away with it.

and lol at him really thinking he grew up in the trenches. No disrespect to south carolina but you are a fool if you think that the hardships that we grew up thru in the major east coast cities during that time period were anything like the lifestyles lived in south carolina at the time. Any part of it.
:comeon:

:camby:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Ray-J must of put the goonz on fredro:skip:

" if u ever lie about my sister again......:wtb:"