:camby: FREDRO NEVER BEEN A LYRICIST!!

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Sure he isnt....his name is heavy in the streets :heh:

Yall really want this male gossip ass nikka to be bigger/tougher than he is.....he aint

Im just saying erebody talks alot.of.shyt.about.these celebs and artists especially us posters here at the Coli..

but how many on the Coli including yourself will actually say SHYT TO THIER FACE?? :comeon:

EBRO aint ...ROSENBERG AINT......STAR.is the only other cat

im just seeing it foe what it is..he hasnt backed down :manny:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sure he isnt....his name is heavy in the streets :heh:

Yall really want this male gossip ass nikka to be bigger/tougher than he is.....he aint
Not being a bytch ass nikka doesn't = being a hardcore thug/gangsta. Char from chucktown S.C. and I know he ain't no bytch nikka. Ask somebody why he got run off the radio in S.C.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am perplexed by the Char :cape:ing in here. :dwillhuh: Point blank he got called 27 "p*ssy nikkas" in his face and his only response was "wh...wh...why we gotta problem?" "bu...bu...but you said it" ""bu...bu...but 50 Cent" all in a soprano register that would make Mariah say :ehh:. If he was some laid back Sway type nikka all the time then it's one thing but his rep is based on going hard at people, nikka went soft as fukk when them dudes started wilin'. If those dudes are such actors (which they clearly are) why didn't he go at them like he did Kanye? That lowkey 5 minutes shyt as nikkas were about to leave was weak. nikka had 30 minutes to issue that challenge and waited until the very end of the interview after nikkas had dapped up 12 times and shyt was supposed to be squashed. And then tried to act like dudes was shook when he said it. :comeon: He :whoa: when Sticky offered to give him them hands early in the interview and went right back to his Mariah shyt when Sticky was like ":leon:Oh you wanna go 5 minutes?". He can talk shyt right back (like he did with Ye or Lil Mama or numerous other guest he knew weren't gonna do shyt) without actually putting his hands on those dudes and getting himself in trouble so let's stop the "he didn't want to get in trouble or risk his job" bullshyt. His job is talking shyt. :mindblown: I remember when Ye went on his "Charlamagne!!!" rant and dude said it was weak that he didn't say it to his face...then he turns around and does the same shyt with ONYX :pachaha:. Dude is the Skip Bayless of "urban" radio.

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man if this shyt happens to me on radio .. I need it to be with a A list celebrity .. not a bottom feeding scrub.

I want someone like Kanye, Drake, Wayne to get all out of character or all loud w/ me. I can sit there laugh .. think about the levels I'm about to be elevated because of this shyt and keep trolling.

Never break character.... even if you get ur ass stomped out ... as diddy says there are hella devices that can revive nyggas ... just keep the camera on