Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ctha flawless victory...
For those saying C got punked...
You gotta realize dude is making MAJOR MONEY on that radio show...
Why get fired or suspended fighting a washed up rapper from the 90's

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me just say I could care less for Charlamagne one way or the other, however ....

If someone come up to my office acting like that I'm supposed to smack him in the mouth? :camby:

We grown out here. Act professional. I'd handle it pretty much the same, look at dude like he crazy, hold my cool and ask him at the end if he want a fair one off premises. fukk I look like acting like a dam goon at my place of work.

Also, if I had goons waiting outside for me, you dam straight I'm gonna run. Fast.

Some of you should read Sun Tzu.

Its a dam shame though. My boy interviewed onyx a couple months back while they were on tour and he said they were his worst interview, straight fronting the whole time and acting tough.

Good interview thought :youngsabo:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm impressed with CTG's professionalism after that... then asked him for 5 minutes afterwards.

Stupid nikkas here think Charlemagne should've put his job on the line and fight? For what? Fredro Starr definitely in character here, he's too old to be acting like that. Hood nikkas can see that nikka barkin like a hoe

If I was in CTG's position, I don't think I would've been able to keep my cool like that. Respect

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was a dancer... i was dancing on nikkas' fukkin foreheads.... Everybody's a fukkin dancer unless you got two left fukkin feet.

:dead:

If you've never seen American Rap Stars, do yourself a favor and get on that. Pure unintentional comedy from Onyx the entire film. There's even a part where Sticky claims he has created the first hip hop board game. Here's the trailer:

vino

Superstar
Daps
C the god would have handled them both. I seen sticky fingaz hands when he fought that white boy on MTV. I hope he has improved since then.

Daps
Let me just say I could care less for Charlamagne one way or the other, however ....

If someone come up to my office acting like that I'm supposed to smack him in the mouth? :camby:

We grown out here. Act professional. I'd handle it pretty much the same, look at dude like he crazy, hold my cool and ask him at the end if he want a fair one off premises. fukk I look like acting like a dam goon at my place of work.

Also, if I had goons waiting outside for me, you dam straight I'm gonna run. Fast.

Some of you should read Sun Tzu.

Its a dam shame though. My boy interviewed onyx a couple months back while they were on tour and he said they were his worst interview, straight fronting the whole time and acting tough.

Good interview thought :youngsabo:
well.. that aint the case with CTG, because in this recent interview- he said he'd sue someone if he was jumped..

http://www.vladtv.com/video/195324/exclusive-charlamagne-slowbucks-got-caught-up-in-his-own-hype/

Charlamagne Tha God sat down with VladTV where he shared his thoughts on Slowbucks & 50 Cent's current beef, saying Slowbucks shouldn't have been on the Summer Jam stage behind 50 in the first place, and that he was caught up in the hype of hitting the stage rather than thinking about whether it made sense for him to be there.

He also feels Slowbucks shouldn't have done so many interviews after the incident and that sometimes we all just need to learn to take L quietly. As far as being jumped on stage, Charlamagne claims he would have attempted to sue someone over the incident.

:sas1: