Reppin
Capsule Corp
sticky reminds me of styles P for some reason
iC8kUnnCSzX74.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
So at the very end he didn't ask them if they wanted a fade and said they'd still be cool afterwards?
He offered it and they didnt want it. :manny:

His must have realized how nervous he looked :mjlol: like fukk it, i can take this nikka Fredro one on one, i just dont want that other nikka jumpin in. Char woulda mopped the floor with that bony ass nikka and that drunk.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
i dont think thats a knock on his character though
he obviously has a certain respect for guys like 50, dmx etc for not only their music but their street cred
buddens kanye drake are always spazzing or doing some sip shyt so he deals with them differently

i'm sure you would address someone like nas differently than you would address machine gun kelly
its a respect thing
Not necessarily, considering I was once an inspiring journalist I would treat both artists you mentioned the same. You're also insinuating that I would be a troll "journalist shock jock" like Char which I would never was or would want to be.

Finelli

Trapped in the 90's
Daps
Reppin
1998 SOHH
Sohh I just realized that Fredo is older than Sticky? :wtf:

I always thought Sticky was his way older cousin? :wtf::wtf:

Fredro was in his late twenties in Light it up and Moesha ? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i felt embarrassed for him watching that, niqqa stop acting tough you aint gonna do shyt during an interview lol

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
real talk anyone saying char was shook is crazy a nikka know all that ra ra shyt don't mean nothing till a nikka really get in your space and he did address him calling him p*ssy just cause a nikka wasn't all crazy about it it was done point blank. dude didn't troll and he was giving them the same respect that he gives dmx fif and the other artist that he do respect cause thats what he do if he respect you real talk...fredo felt some type of way when he just threw it out there about the him giving brandy head….that nikka really regret saying that shyt about brandy and thats it and act like a fukking lil kid about the situation cause real talk I've seen a few people check char and they wasn't with all that shyt tryna make him look bad they just be on some look nikka this what it is so you know this nikka really don't like him and couldn't wait for him to say something..think bout it this nikka got a whole series of him talking bout what happened back in the days then when get asked bout what happen back in the days you get mighty mouse foh ohh wasn't supposed to bring up that back in the days. real talk i used to fukk with onyx hard my first or second tape i ever bought and i was like 13 or 14 and respected them and as i grew older as we all know nikkaz aint what they seem and not saying they not bout what they talk bout but like i always grew up knowing if you real you don't have to keep saying that shyt people will see it and respect it and real talk for a 40whatever year old nikka to act like that when you there to promote your shyt handle business first my dude and yeah check the nikka but don't make yourself look silly doing it