Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
i got it i know why he waited so long, as soon as cha said he wasnt into violence fredro went off. he felt he was safe then.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a video interview somewhere on youtube with these dudes after they shot up the source awards, find it, they were ALWAYS this corny, we were just too young & naive/impressionable to notice.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Its clear he got snuffed look how he acting, he dont wanna take that L. I dont blame him but god damn shyts old should've said "Yeah he snuffed me, I snuffed him"

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Char is usually excellent at trollin' but it seemed to me he threw the statement into the flow of the conversation. I honestly didn't think he meant any harm by it. It was like fredo thought about it & then went off. Both of em are about the same height, char may be a lil shorter so who's to say who would've won if they shot the fair one.

It's just kinda sad that fredo is in his mid 40s still talking & carrying himself like he did in his early 20s. I find it hard to believe he made 50 & yayo "run from him".

Char can be a funny dude sometimes, like he knows who to bark at & troll. He would never try that stuff with 50, dmx, Trae the truth, david banner etc but he'll go hard on cats like budden, kanye & drake
i dont think thats a knock on his character though
he obviously has a certain respect for guys like 50, dmx etc for not only their music but their street cred
buddens kanye drake are always spazzing or doing some sip shyt so he deals with them differently

i'm sure you would address someone like nas differently than you would address machine gun kelly
its a respect thing

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Try watching the 12:41 and 12:42 mark. :heh: That look like a scared nikka to you?
Thats what im talkin about. Thats that, its about to go down look, let me pretend this aint about to happen like we still just talking civilly. Man i woulda got up and clotheslined Fredro through the fukkin studio glass like fukk you gettin up for, Now sit and finsh the interview.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Thats what im talkin about. Thats that, its about to go down look, let me pretend this aint about to happen like we still just talking civilly. Man i woulda got up and clotheslined Fredro through the fukkin studio glass like fukk you gettin up for, Now sit and finsh the interview.
So at the very end he didn't ask them if they wanted a fade and said they'd still be cool afterwards?