Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
This what happened. 50 slapped Fredro and he went flying atleast 10 feet. No lie. This was Fredro
tumblr_m3hd2uWtNP1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

Donny

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fredro:"Show a nikka that punched me in the face :demonic:"

Charlemagne: "50 said he did :sas1:"
Fredro: "fukk what he say I say the nikka raaan"

Funniest shyt in the whole interview

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not necessarily, considering I was once an inspiring journalist I would treat both artists you mentioned the same. You're also insinuating that I would be a troll "journalist shock jock" like Char which I would never was or would want to be.

when your a journalist you treat everyone the same and there is ethics and rules to follow if you wanna be credible
it also limits the type of questions you can ask

these guys ain't journalists so i don't hold them to that code
what makes the breakfast club so good is that they ask "hood" questions and put pressure on artists to answer tough questions
they try to come from a fan perspective

as you heard in this interview, they dont even do interviews unless they can ask whatever they want

i wasnt insinuating anything, if u dont like chars style thats cool but the breakfast club is dope to me:yeshrug:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Cdg held it down pretty good. Fredro took the L.

Cdg was still calm on dat ass. Didn't see any fear except of getting in a fight and losing his job.

He actually had the demeanor like he knew he would smash Fred...just maybe not Sticky.

Yall didn't catch when Sticky implied there wouldn't be a fight because HE had Freds back, and Cdg said his brother who I guess was off camera got his.

Cdg didn't back down an inch. Anyone who thinks he did is not accustomed to violence.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Cdg was still calm on dat ass. Didn't see any fear except of getting in a fight and losing his job.

He actually had the demeanor like he knew he would smash Fred...just maybe not Sticky.

Yall didn't catch when Sticky implied there wouldn't be a fight because HE had Freds back, and Cdg said his brother who I guess was off camera got his.

Cdg didn't back down an inch. Anyone who thinks he did is not accustomed to violence.

How did he win when get got called a p*ssy on the radio? :mjpls:. Fredro sonned him and he aint do shyt? So he wins for staying calm and not looking scared? :dead: That's a win.

First he ran like a bytch when them dudes tried to fight him, then he gets called a p*ssy my some old ass lil nikka. He didn't put him in check or nothing. If Fredro would've put hands on him first, he had a right to defend himself. He wouldn't have gotten fired. He went out like what Fredro called him. A p*ssy. :sas2:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
How did he win when get got called a p*ssy on the radio? :mjpls:. Fredro sonned him and he aint do shyt? So he wins for staying calm and not looking scared? :dead: That's a win.

First he ran like a bytch when them dudes tried to fight him, then he gets called a p*ssy my some old ass lil nikka. He didn't put him in check or nothing. If Fredro would've put hands on him first, he had a right to defend himself. He wouldn't have gotten fired. He went out like what Fredro called him. A p*ssy. :sas2:
Yeah but who is waiting for another man to put hands on u first? A lil nikka can knock u out or even put u in the hospital wit a clean punch. Ctg did the right thing it sint worth his job

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps

Sticky said that nikka would get "waxed" too along with CTG lol

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Hate these stuck in the hood nikkas. You supposed to run. If you got 6 7 dudes rushing you, you're supposed to run. All the pride shyt will get you killed. You work ya whole life to make it, and then you throw it away for some bum nikkas who aint never held 1000 dollars in their hands. S/O Charlamagne for running. Hood tendencies will get you murked in the real world. If it a 1 on 1, hold your own. Otherwise, get your ass outta there. Ain't nothing p*ssy about runnin from an ambush, especially when you actually have a good life. Most of these nikkas who be running around looking for comeups through violence are bum ass nikkas who ain't accomplish shyt. And that bum ass hood mentality is the same shyt that these Onyx nikkas have. Type of nikkas to see 15 nikkas rollin up on you, and be like "Nah nikka I'm real, let's fight" Dumb ass nikka. 43 years old still talking about "being ran off your block" In that situation, the realest thing you can do is run, all that tryna prove a point shyt is for the boys. Real men understand that sometimes you take an L today, to go back to winning tomorrow. Those nikkas that ran up on Charlamagne will never be noticed again. That's the highlight of their lives, "that time they ran up on Charlamagne and got views on youtube" :russ:

I remember one time I was in Staten Island with my homie after fukking with some white girls out there, we walked past this block in a projects called "Park Hill" where all the africans on Staten Island live, and when we got to the end of it, we heard this big brolic ass nikka make a weird sound. shyt sounded like an elephant mating call. Turned around to see a legit 25 Africans wearing white t shirts chasing us. Didn't know why, didn't care why. Just ran for our fukking lives, hopping gates and all that, you woulda thought I was free slave the way I was moving B. Once we got away, we just looked at eachother and laughed. None of that "that was p*ssy" shyt. Didn't even exchange words, it was just mutually understood that running was the right thing to do. Being tough isn't as important as being smart. And that's why it's so important to have the right people around you. :yeshrug:
:salute: