Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Char is usually excellent at trollin' but it seemed to me he threw the statement into the flow of the conversation. I honestly didn't think he meant any harm by it. It was like fredo thought about it & then went off. Both of em are about the same height, char may be a lil shorter so who's to say who would've won if they shot the fair one.

It's just kinda sad that fredo is in his mid 40s still talking & carrying himself like he did in his early 20s. I find it hard to believe he made 50 & yayo "run from him".

Char can be a funny dude sometimes, like he knows who to bark at & troll. He would never try that stuff with 50, dmx, Trae the truth, david banner etc but he'll go hard on cats like budden, kanye & drake.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
cant believe those are two 40 yr old men :mjlol:

shyt is embarassing...they still on that "im a real nikka" shyt

That was what I was thinking...them nikkas just looked corny as hell. When Fedro was :pacspit: CTG just sat back with the :mjpls:..I can tell he wanted to laugh in his face on how emotional he was getting.

What I found even more funny is how Fredro waited a good 5 min before he started roasting Charlamagne about him nearly getting jumped. And it came out of no where like :dahell:..all CTG did was bring up what HE said on YOUTUBE that is on the INTERNET!

Then when he started huffing and puffing about how he made 50 "run" :pachaha:...I smelled wolf tickets on ALL that.

And Sticky just sitting there talking about nothing.

Like shyt..Fredro is in his fukking 40's still acting like this..like :why:...Nas really wasn't playing about people going through their 2nd Childhood..shyt is sad.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
LOL plus I noticed in EVERY movie or TV show where Fredro plays the tough guy (like he did here), his card gets pulled or he ends up being made to look stupid. What was the name of that movie with Usher and Rosario Dawson years ago where he played the school hood? Some white boy punked him in it and Forest Whitaker was like ":sas2: so much for your respect". LMAO.

But this interview is gonna go down as a classic regardless.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
this why onyx don do a lot of interviews. ish like this

"i kno what you was doin nikka you was workin for wendy williams nikka" :dead:

fredro kinda got his point across to me brehs. he over reacted but at the same time that place don play they records lol. he def shoulda went in like that fukkkk all that gosssip talk.

charlegmagne was shook. sticky is coked out ? fredro has add.
Is that why Char kept mentioning throwing hands, while they were :whoa: we just saying? :rudy:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: IVS