Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah but who is waiting for another man to put hands on u first? A lil nikka can knock u out or even put u in the hospital wit a clean punch. Ctg did the right thing it sint worth his job

Still went out like a p*ssy. He talk shyt to female guests and even tried to get under Kanye's skin. The fact that he does this shows that he's either naïve or know he got security on his side. He felt like he could say whatever and get away with it. The way he comes across to people is real dismissive and sarcastic. Its not just what he asks but HOW he asks questions as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sticky said that nikka would get "waxed" too along with CTG lol

Charlamagne is a troll, he know how to tread lightly and back off

He if was about he would told star to sit his ass down, or he would have told him to step outside right then not bring the shyt up again after nikkaz done calmed down and moved on

Sway checked Kanye as soon was out of pocket, he didn't wait for kanye to calm down, he checked him and Kanye readjusted his behavior immediately

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
when your a journalist you treat everyone the same and there is ethics and rules to follow if you wanna be credible
it also limits the type of questions you can ask

these guys ain't journalists so i don't hold them to that code
what makes the breakfast club so good is that they ask "hood" questions and put pressure on artists to answer tough questions
they try to come from a fan perspective

as you heard in this interview, they dont even do interviews unless they can ask whatever they want

i wasnt insinuating anything, if u dont like chars style thats cool but the breakfast club is dope to me:yeshrug:
I agree & don't have a problem with anyone who like's char's style.

The problem I have with him is that he's too contrived & tries to come off as a hiphop verison of howard stern, he even tries to emulate star(star & bucwild). He got his start by being the understudy of the biggest gossip whore NY has ever seen in wendy williams. I'm sorry, it's just hard for me to take him serious on anything when everything he does is contrived & corny. It's guys on here that can troll 10x better than him...

Look at a radio personality like sway, he's smart, respectful & entertaining but then again I guess that's not the type of attention & accolades CTG wants. It's all good we can agree to disagree on the matter.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Hate these stuck in the hood nikkas. You supposed to run. If you got 6 7 dudes rushing you, you're supposed to run. All the pride shyt will get you killed. You work ya whole life to make it, and then you throw it away for some bum nikkas who aint never held 1000 dollars in their hands. S/O Charlamagne for running. Hood tendencies will get you murked in the real world. If it a 1 on 1, hold your own. Otherwise, get your ass outta there. Ain't nothing p*ssy about runnin from an ambush, especially when you actually have a good life. Most of these nikkas who be running around looking for comeups through violence are bum ass nikkas who ain't accomplish shyt. And that bum ass hood mentality is the same shyt that these Onyx nikkas have. Type of nikkas to see 15 nikkas rollin up on you, and be like "Nah nikka I'm real, let's fight" Dumb ass nikka. 43 years old still talking about "being ran off your block" In that situation, the realest thing you can do is run, all that tryna prove a point shyt is for the boys. Real men understand that sometimes you take an L today, to go back to winning tomorrow. Those nikkas that ran up on Charlamagne will never be noticed again. That's the highlight of their lives, "that time they ran up on Charlamagne and got views on youtube" :russ:

I remember one time I was in Staten Island with my homie after fukking with some white girls out there, we walked past this block in a projects called "Park Hill" where all the africans on Staten Island live, and when we got to the end of it, we heard this big brolic ass nikka make a weird sound. shyt sounded like an elephant mating call. Turned around to see a legit 25 Africans wearing white t shirts chasing us. Didn't know why, didn't care why. Just ran for our fukking lives, hopping gates and all that, you woulda thought I was free slave the way I was moving B. Once we got away, we just looked at eachother and laughed. None of that "that was p*ssy" shyt. Didn't even exchange words, it was just mutually understood that running was the right thing to do. Being tough isn't as important as being smart. And that's why it's so important to have the right people around you. :yeshrug:
:skip: I knew I heard this somewhere

This nikka really just stole the top comment off Worldstar

Word for word too:patrice:

Either that Ws nikka saw this or you saw the Ws comment but this is kinda fugazi shyt bruh:beli:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Charlamagne was legit shook when Fredro stood up, you can see the concern in his eyes, because how amp he was

then when fredo calmed down and got more confident talking about do you want five minutes, after they done shook hands everything

dude is a clown, I think Fredo would beat him in a fair one,
who wouldn't be?

You're at the RADIO and you don't expect a guest to get buck like that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cdg held it down pretty good. Fredro took the L.

Cdg was still calm on dat ass. Didn't see any fear except of getting in a fight and losing his job.

He actually had the demeanor like he knew he would smash Fred...just maybe not Sticky.

Yall didn't catch when Sticky implied there wouldn't be a fight because HE had Freds back, and Cdg said his brother who I guess was off camera got his.

Cdg didn't back down an inch. Anyone who thinks he did is not accustomed to violence.
Facts.

CTG understands the game.

He was calm cause he knows if he takes a hit, he'll THROW LAWSUITS. he STAYS telling dudes about that and warning them.

Why be scared? The system is protecting CTG

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How did he win when get got called a p*ssy on the radio? :mjpls:. Fredro sonned him and he aint do shyt? So he wins for staying calm and not looking scared? :dead: That's a win.

First he ran like a bytch when them dudes tried to fight him, then he gets called a p*ssy my some old ass lil nikka. He didn't put him in check or nothing. If Fredro would've put hands on him first, he had a right to defend himself. He wouldn't have gotten fired. He went out like what Fredro called him. A p*ssy. :sas2:
CTG won.

He stayed calm and he really wins because at the end of the day, he'll be at the radio and any retaliation on his behalf would not be a good look.

You can't be serious.

CTG has it on tape, he doesn't have to fight back. He can take that hit and SUE the fukk outta those two clowns for the pennies they have.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas need to grow up man :snoop:

That "You don't know beef cuz you got a job" line had to be one of the dumbest things I've ever heard :what:
Dude was joking and in character mode...It is called hyperbole/exaggeration...That's what makes him a good rapper, he has that "over the top" gangsta humour...