Onyx on the Breakfast Club-- Fredro and CTG argument

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlamagne was legit shook when Fredro stood up, you can see the concern in his eyes, because how amp he was

then when fredo calmed down and got more confident talking about do you want five minutes, after they done shook hands everything

dude is a clown, I think Fredo would beat him in a fair one,

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm kinda regret watching this in some ways
i mean obviously it was funny as hell:mjlol:
but its hard seeing onyx act so wack

sticky acts and sounds like he drinks gasoline
and fredro was on this over the top super gangster shyt for no reason

those dudes that spend 10 minutes talking about how tough and gangsta they are always turned me off
in the past, i've dealt with dudes like that and once they get into the rant i just punch them in their mouth:yeshrug:

fredro is like prodigy on steroids with dat tough guy shyt
very annoying

charlamagne handled it the right way and didnt seem shook at all. didnt back down or anything and told both of em he aint no p*ssy:ehh:

he seemed like he has to compose himself a little bit. That p*ssy shyt bothered him, (as it should). i dont think he was half serious about the 5 minute shyt too:wow:

i gained some respect for him

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
barking...no bite

take off your glasses ...to do?

standing up for....??

cthagawdddd, held it down,we all know Q aint about that life.....

sticky is the crazy one,sounds a lil slow too

Sticky's just as in character as Fredro. He wouldn' be able to get all those hollywood roles if he was this psycho screw loose he portrays. My people from BK told me a long time ago that dude was a barber right before onyx blew. He had blond hair and his nick name was "tropical" lol. Can't find the link but I remember a Saigon interview where he said Sticky approached him at some hotel overseas about comments he made about Onyx being fake. Sai said he told Sticky "So, you wanna fight? I got a room here, we can go in and whoever comes out comes out" and Sticky's reply was ":whoa:Yo man, do you drink?" He invited Sai to the bar to talk things out. Don't believe these rappers.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol Fredro got so emotional he had to lie about shyt he said in the past.. both of them seem like fake ass tough guys who try to hard to be intimidating as if these nikkas arent individually known for getting fukked up by a white boy on MTV and snuffed by 50.. old ass fukkboys need to grow up:pacspit:
This is a myth. The fight was even.

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
i wish they would have panned out to see everybody elses faces t, shyt was mad quiet besides them two :dead:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had to dislike Charlemagne before this interview. Its no way he got mad over that dumb ass question

Listen to that Rosenberg interview a few pages back. Even funnier.

Rosenberg: I heard you were dancers before you got signed....

Fredro: Yeah I was dancer nicca! I danced with b*tches nicca! Who were YOU dancin with?!

Hammer

Banned
Daps
i know Onyx but i never heard of that loser Fredro name

dude embarrassed himself so badly wow :snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS