Only xbox carriers should be upset over potential $70 games

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
My mom bought me Wayne Gretsky 3D for my N64 Christmas 1996. She paid $90 for it. I made myself love that game, lol.

you better had or.....

tenor.gif

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same nikkas making excuses for these corporations are the same ones that would go to Thailand or somewhere for a blowjob. Ol “it ain’t tricking if you got it” ass nikkas :scust:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that even if you included the price of DLC that cats are paying for, it's still not as expensive as it was back then. The games that are heavily monetizing DLC (Take 2 Games, free to plays, etc are not the norm, esp on single player joints).

I'm talking STRICTLY the price of games and how it's clearly not as expensive as it was back in the day to play. A 10 dollar hike ain't shyt for a standard MSRP that has been 60 for 15 years. To expect shyt to cost the same price for 15 years is absurd.
Inflation guarantees that anyway. Today's dollars aren't worth the same value as the dollars $15 years ago.

It still stands that game publishers are making more money now than ever. Posting record profits. The business model evolved a long time ago to monetize games much further out on a recurring basis. There is no need to raise game prices. It's being done for greed.

If the micro-transaction side of the business didn't exist you'd have an argument or are you trying to tell me that back in 1995 the gaming industry was pulling in more revenue than Hollywood? They're making money hand over fist.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The moral of the story is...getting a digital version of whatever console you buy is setting your wallet up for disaster. Gamestop might actually be less shytty to try to survive, so there's that, too.

Series X for me.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
yeah when I heard that I couldn't believe my parents bought me games
I called them just to say I loved them

I dead ass hand a convo with my aunt about this wild shyt she laughed and said "you see? I don't want to hear shyt" lol I said thank you lol now I'm getting shyt for my kids and I'm with the
:what:

80 for a fukkin Marvel game "deluxe"

100 for nba2k21
100 for Black Ops Cold War
60 for madden
60 for the show

We ain't even done for the year... Damn i feel like a fukkin sucka buying these fukkin games

Have kids breh
:snoop:

I love them tho
:sadbron: