Only xbox carriers should be upset over potential $70 games

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I dead ass hand a convo with my aunt about this wild shyt she laughed and said "you see? I don't want to hear shyt" lol I said thank you lol now I'm getting shyt for my kids and I'm with the
:what:

80 for a fukkin Marvel game "deluxe"

100 for nba2k21
100 for Black Ops Cold War
60 for madden
60 for the show

We ain't even done for the year... Damn i feel like a fukkin sucka buying these fukkin games

Have kids breh
:snoop:

I love them tho
:sadbron:
when you turn old and need their help. they'll remember those times.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's the reason why Blockbuster was essential back then.

Man who you telling... I was just telling my big sis, mother of my nephew @Fatboi1 , how much I miss Blockbusters.

I remember when we was kids she'd watch me and our brother going down to the local Blockbusters/Action Video store to rent the latest new games cuz our mom wouldnt cop for us.

Thats how I was introduced to a lot of games.

I remember when KOTAR came out and peeps was raving about it but I was like:usure::comeon:

But then I decided to rent it.... and next thing I know I kept rerenting it and had that game for damn near 2 months. Finally the dude at the store was like just like "Lil nicca why dont you just buy the damn game?":gucci::mindblown:

Damn I missed them days and video rental stores:aicmon:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Activision made $3.36 billion from microtransactions in 2019
Activision made $3.36 billion in micro-transactions last year. 53% of it's revenue as a company comes from micro-transactions.

Please stop being corporate apologists. They're making their money. The price of games doesn't need to go up it's just greed.
Exactly I lost some respect for some of y’all throwing the cape on for greedy companies. They making half assed games then selling the rest in dlc or my favorite pushing the game out the door and completing it in future patches but we gotta pay full price.

Gtfoh with that logic :camby:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Exactly I lost some respect for some of y’all throwing the cape on for greedy companies. They making half assed games then selling the rest in dlc or my favorite pushing the game out the door and completing it in future patches but we gotta pay full price.

Gtfoh with that logic :camby:
Cosign

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the reason why Blockbuster was essential back then.
200.gif