Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
DLC is a choice :mjgrin:

full

Even with dlc and micro transactions , it's still nowhere close to those prices.

Never forget One of my homeboys had asked his dad for SF2 and his dad was like cool. Dad went to the store and came back and told my boy

"Son, I love you but you done lost your fukkin mind thinking I'm paying 100 dollars for an Intendo game. What the fukk do I look like boy. You better get a gotdamn job. I'll whip your ass if you ask me some shyt like that again"

:laff:

Get robbed in the 90s and the 2020s brehs...
full

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What? This makes no fukking sense.

God of war wasn’t a full experience?

Spider-Man?

Ghost of Tsushima?

and countless other games :mjlol:

Wtf you talking bout Breh ?
Those games are from the console maker. They have an incentive to produce said games to push their platform because they get a cut of whatever is sold on it form the games others develop. In fact on the more powerful consoles Sony is pretty much the only company making games like that.

The companies pushing this higher price game are third party developers many of whom have transitioned to games being a service.

https://www.cnet.com/news/ps4-xbox-...erations-best-selling-games-in-the-us-so-far/
in 2019 these were the best selling games on the PS4.
  1. Grand Theft Auto V (Sept. 2013)
  2. Red Dead Redemption 2 (Oct. 2018)
  3. Call of Duty: WWII (Nov. 2017)
  4. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (Oct. 2018)
  5. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Nov. 2015)
  6. Marvel's Spider-Man (Sept. 2018)
  7. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (Nov. 2016)
  8. God of War (April 2018)
  9. NBA 2K18 (Sept. 2017)
  10. Battlefield 1 (Oct. 2016)
All but 2 of them could be argued to be more games as a service with micro-transactions and other monetization then one stop $60 full titles.

As an example Sony makes more money selling DLC and add-ons than they do selling the games which includes both physical games and digital games.

DLC accounts for 41% of their game divisions' revenue. Games sales only account for 30%.

Game prices don't need to go up at all.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Nah, fukk all that keep the shyt at $60.

All the DLC, and micro transactions and they talking about raising game prices. fukk all that.

Exactly. They didn’t need to raise the prices...PS4 may have been my last console. Games ain’t good enough for no damn $70...all these cookie cutter ass open world games.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Truth be told Sony with all there Great Exclusives:duck:

Should been raised the prices of their games and games like TLOU2, Uncharted, Spiderman, etc should be a buck fifty:smugdraper:

At minimum, they should be $115 for games like Gran Turismo, Heavenly Sword and LBP:myman:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Activision made $3.36 billion from microtransactions in 2019
Activision made $3.36 billion in micro-transactions last year. 53% of it's revenue as a company comes from micro-transactions.

Please stop being corporate apologists. They're making their money. The price of games doesn't need to go up it's just greed.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
this whole console release has been super embarrassing to watch

nikkas talking about they dont even have 4K tv's in 2020
people begging to pay more for the same games
I just watched a bytch pay 324$ on accessories but couldnt find the console itself :russ:

nikka all you are getting is better framerate and SSD ... the same shyt was out on PC 5 years ago

Seeing grown men act like this is fukking wild ... Xbox took a step back with taking the 2nd output away and no camera input... why would you revert your tech from 8 years ago?

Cats in the other thread are saying weirdo shyt about movies and shyt, you can just stream your files straight from your computer over Wifi ...this has been a thing forever. Paying 600+ for framerate upgrade is fukking nuts

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Take 2 CEO already told nikkaz. Games been at 60 dollars for 15 years. It's overdue. More variable pricing is needed and hopefully we get that going forward

Movie ticket prices are up almost 50 percent since then :mjlol:

Nintendo was charging nikkaz a cool hunnid back in the early 90s for fukks sakes :laff:
I wouldn’t be mad at the price increases for video games if wages are improved across the board. More oligarchs squeezing the working (wo)man dry. again. Smh
/political rant

Daps
Don’t really have a problem with 70 but they gotta be worth it no more of those 6 hour single player games
:mjlol:
you don't know how this works
this is pure greed too many people trying to spin it otherwise
THEY WILL charge 70 (plus tax) for games that are 6 hours or less
Probably 4 hours or less :mjlol:
Don't forget about add ons, DLC, microtransacations, etc. :mjlol:
They are trying to rape consumers and some people going okay :yeshrug::mjlol:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
:mjlol:
you don't know how this works
this is pure greed too many people trying to spin it otherwise

THEY WILL charge 70 (plus tax) for games that are 6 hours or less
Probably 4 hours or less :mjlol:
Don't forget about add ons, DLC, microtransacations, etc. :mjlol:
They are trying to rape consumers and some people going okay :yeshrug::mjlol:

They just gon learn the hard way, I rarely buy games at launch so that’s why im not trippin too much. But they will definitely try to pull some bullshyt

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Take 2 CEO already told nikkaz. Games been at 60 dollars for 15 years. It's overdue. More variable pricing is needed and hopefully we get that going forward

Movie ticket prices are up almost 50 percent since then :mjlol:

Nintendo was charging nikkaz a cool hunnid back in the early 90s for fukks sakes :laff:

Yeah well CD's were also $15-30 back then as well and now you can stream for free so i dont get the comparison to the 90's. Things have changed.

Games also werent selling 30 million copies back then either

edit: you could also rent games for $5 a week back then as well so :camby: