Only xbox carriers should be upset over potential $70 games

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I'm keeping the convo strictly with video games, not hardware.

Games cost signficantly more to make now than then and the price really has not increased as it should have. 15 years at the same price is unheard of in any industry. Cats are spoiled nowadays.
Well we can all agree madden and 2k not worth 60$

Daps
Sony stans at it again

This time by a poster that admits he low quality

Is happy for sony to charge him more for games

And ends it all with an metaphor likening himself to a crackhead

Another classic sony thread. @MeachTheMonster we need that stamp :mjgrin:

Salty x box stans. I dealt with men of your ilk, this matter don’t concern you lot :mjlol:

Sony has earned whatever they damn well please from my pockets after what they gave us last gen.

You bout to pay $500 for a new system to play old games on, think about that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm keeping the convo strictly with video games, not hardware.

Games cost signficantly more to make now than then and the price really has not increased as it should have. 15 years at the same price is unheard of in any industry. Cats are spoiled nowadays.
The business model has evolved. The price of games don’t need to rise because how these companies monetize them changed a long time ago. Selling DLC is more lucrative than anything else in the business. Mobile games for example are mostly free and pull in more revenue than console games.

You’re applying old world thinking to a new marketplace. This isn’t 1996 where when the company sold you a game and that was it. The game sell now is just the initial transaction. Even in the few cases that’s not true DLC from other games more than subsidizes that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The business model has evolved. The price of games don’t need to rise because how these companies monetize them changed a long time ago. Selling DLC is more lucrative than anything else in the business. Mobile games for example are mostly free and pull in more revenue than console games.

You’re applying old world thinking to a new marketplace. This isn’t 1996 where when the company sold you a game and that was it. The game sell now is just the initial transaction. Even in the few cases that’s not true DLC from other games more than subsidizes that.

that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that even if you included the price of DLC that cats are paying for, it's still not as expensive as it was back then. The games that are heavily monetizing DLC (Take 2 Games, free to plays, etc are not the norm, esp on single player joints).

I'm talking STRICTLY the price of games and how it's clearly not as expensive as it was back in the day to play. A 10 dollar hike ain't shyt for a standard MSRP that has been 60 for 15 years. To expect shyt to cost the same price for 15 years is absurd.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Anybody complaining about 70 dollar games don't know shyt about the 64 era and haven't been paying attention to how Sony doesn't Nintendo they exclusives and you get them shyts for cheap sometimes as early as a month out from release.

Plus Sony gotta make that money back from throwing cash on exclusives to keep you nikkas fed. Not like when Microsoft forced the industries hand to have nikkas pay for online when during their only time dominating the US market.