Only Murders in the Building

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Rapaport is hilarious in this shyt :mjlol:

Angry cac is playing himself and it's actually working

Don't really care about all the additional characters like Amy Schumer and Cara delevigne :scusthov:

Who's playing Poppy White? I'm into that geek

Daps
Anybody still following this?
Yes I am still following this. I thought I was the only person on here. I thought episode 8 was a little too sedate with the clues. They have literally painted themselves into a corner with only 2 shows left.
I think
Kreps is not actually Glitter Guy even though he has glitter on him. I think he came in contact with the real glitter guy
Lucy is way too sketchy. I don't know what she is doing but she clearly has not been going home at night. I think she has been roaming the passages looking for something/someone.
Did they drop the painting Mabel girlfriend stories already?
I still don't know who the killer is but I hope it isn't someone random like Nina's boyfriend. By the way where was he during the blackout? Left his baby Moma to fend for herself.

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The season was on fire until the blackout episode this past week.
The only episode I could call a dud.
Does it seem like this season is sorta meta?

Daps
Does it seem like this season is sorta meta?
Yes in a way. I think they have been reading the forums about the show. The whole scene in the diner with the Podcast fans complaining about how the show was slipping a bit made me feel they were very self aware of how some people - me- were getting tired of them creating one too many clues.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This week's episode was back on track after last week's disappointing episode.
I forgot Michael Rappaport could be a really good actor despite the fukkery.
That scene in the boxing ring was tense

Daps
jdubnyce,
I am not 100% sure. I think the fact that Poppy is supposed to be the missing/murdered girl from Cynda's podcast makes me believe that she either creates the stories out of whole cloth or she pays to have evidence planted/manipulated (ie Krebs)
What I don't know for 100% sure is whether the person Krebs mentioned in the boxing ring was Cinda or Poppy. They showed Cinda but Poppy was the one who gave her up.
Part of me believes that Poppy is the true mastermind and that Cinda is just the face who thinks she is in charge. I am usually wrong though.
I do hope they reveal all for the finale. I want to know who murdered Bunny, how that night went down and what Lucy has to do with it ... if anything.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Almost everything with Selena Gomez flopped and makes me think Aubrey Plaza was supposed to have that role. Aubrey and Poppy bouncing off each other would have been comedy. Wasn't feeling Cara Delevingne's character, the reenactment part was cool but I think the miscasting is hurting the feel show. Everything tied to Selena Gomez's character feels out of step with the show's vibe.
Would have liked to see Putnam confront Roberta about her affair with Teddy than it being mentioned off-handedly.
Suspected Poppy early, didn't expect someone getting stabbed.
Michael Rapaport was cool, definitely don't need him going forward.
Liked the secret tunnels.
Forgot Amy Schumer was there.
Not a dud, but getting there.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Bump

Surprised not many people watching this

Just started with season 2

Man, when Oliver Putnam thinks Teddy might be the real father....🙁🙁🙁