Only Murders in the Building

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
the third role was written for Chevy initially and he turned it down
I knew something was off. Chevy could have been a recurring character... Aubrey Plaza would have been better. Seems like that's what they were going for, Selena Gomez's character seemed forced in a number of parts, parts that Aubrey Plaza would have executed perfectly.

tumblr_pe8ondlFHo1x0bvwko4_r1_540.gifv

She would have been PERFECT casting. You'd definitely believe her character murdered somebody.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I knew something was off. Chevy could have been a recurring character... Aubrey Plaza would have been better. Seems like that's what they were going for, Selena Gomez's character seemed forced in a number of parts, parts that Aubrey Plaza would have executed perfectly.

tumblr_pe8ondlFHo1x0bvwko4_r1_540.gifv

She would have been PERFECT casting. You'd definitely believe her character murdered somebody.

now that you say that I can see it :ohhh:

selena was a way bigger name though, she brought a lot of fans to the show

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
now that you say that I can see it :ohhh:

selena was a way bigger name though, she brought a lot of fans to the show
And that's the problem with some of these streaming business models, you could have had a better show with stronger casting. Honestly it dipped getting too far into her backstory, all that angsty millennial character plotline could have been tossed out. Replace dude who got out of prison with someone who bounces off Aubrey, Steve and Martin and make it a show about childish adults living in a swank apartment building solving a murder. Amy Ryan and Aubrey Plaza could have have been gold on combination alone. Throw Chevy Chase in like they did with Sting and bam, you're cooking with fire.

Like I said, seemed like they were going for a 60s style comedy-drama with the set design. Keep that, make the younger characters older and play off the parental age difference between Plaza, Martin and Short. Could have even gotten Plaza's character involved with...

t247285-4962-20210831-0.jpg

Show would have been jokes all around and wrote itself.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Selena Gomez keeps getting praise for this role and I keep seeing her stink it up. She really thinks she's doing something with this fake tough guy but depressed bisexual bullshyt :unimpressed:

"fukk you, lawyer" "you think saying fukk makes you sound tough"
:russ:

Martin Short and Steve Martin are pretty funny here though
bytch is talentless to me - acting, looks, singing..errythang.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
bytch is talentless to me - acting, looks, singing..errythang.

I'm 90% not a fan of hers. She even got a show on HBO Max where pro chefs try to teach her how to cook and she fukks everything up :hhh:

she has her moments where she looks good, rare as they are. A few of her old pop songs weren't bad on the radio

She is boring as fukk though. One of the most swagless bytches in the industry :mjlol:

Daps
OK I liked this last episode 3. I felt we actually got some good information about the Bunny character that I had not realized before. I also learned that Bunny used that back elevator for just general stuff and that she had a falling out with the new board president to be Nina. I feel she would be too obvious a suspect at this point.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
OK I liked this last episode 3. I felt we actually got some good information about the Bunny character that I had not realized before. I also learned that Bunny used that back elevator for just general stuff and that she had a falling out with the new board president to be Nina. I feel she would be too obvious a suspect at this point.

When did they show Bunny using the secret elevator? I didn't see that in the ep

Daps
Rennis
They showed her using it to go out shopping near the beginning of the episode I believe. It shows her entering the elevator but not coming out of the back of the building. I have to think that the killer must be a resident of the building but might have access some other way.
Notice the surprise party for Bunny. Someone had to have had the key to her apartment in order to set all of that stuff up. Maybe there is a master key lying around somewhere?
Also on the night of her murder when they refused to let Bunny into the party - possibly sealing her fate that night - what exactly happened?
Did the person stab Bunny and then somehow Bunny used her key to get into Mabel's apartment? I don't quite understand that.
And where is Mabel's aunt during all of this? She is supposed to be trusting Mabel to get her apartment renovated but she has not been contacted when someone was killed in her place?

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Rennis
They showed her using it to go out shopping near the beginning of the episode I believe. It shows her entering the elevator but not coming out of the back of the building. I have to think that the killer must be a resident of the building but might have access some other way.
Notice the surprise party for Bunny. Someone had to have had the key to her apartment in order to set all of that stuff up. Maybe there is a master key lying around somewhere?
Also on the night of her murder when they refused to let Bunny into the party - possibly sealing her fate that night - what exactly happened?
Did the person stab Bunny and then somehow Bunny used her key to get into Mabel's apartment? I don't quite understand that.
And where is Mabel's aunt during all of this? She is supposed to be trusting Mabel to get her apartment renovated but she has not been contacted when someone was killed in her place?

huh I didn’t notice I thought she went through the front door

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Rennis

didn't they have a master key from the last season? i watched it not too long ago and remember one episode where they took a key from the front desk to get in someone's apartment. maybe it was Tim Kono, not sure right now. The new board president is a good suspect, or even the guy with the glasses. Odd that she showed up at Mabels apartment after being stabbed. don't remember who lived on which floors. Watch us get a plot twist and Bunny was Mabel's aunt or that Nina not really pregnant. Also gotta figure out what her last words meant. I saw it was 14 and savage. I thought it was gonna be 21 and Savage and we would know who the killer was. :troll:

Daps
OK this last episode was pretty good as well. I didn't think that Teddy was telling the truth when he said that he was going to fukk Oliver. He started that a long time ago........
How did Mabel not look down the grate in her closet and not see that it was that open?

Daps
I hope you guys aren't sleeping on this. Episode 6 just stepped up this season again. Mabel is either one crazy bytch or she is being setup big time.