Only Murders in the Building

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Never realized Selena had a smoker's voice

I always thought she talked high pitch like Ariana

She talks like her teeth are glued together, her voice sucks.

Ariana doesn't really talk high pitched....she switches up her voice a lot though I noticed especially when speaking

Daps
Low key never heard of any of Selena Gomez's songs. I couldn't give a shyt about that punk Bieber.
But Selena in some of them short skirts?
:shaq:

She can mumble all thru season 2 as long as she shows some more skin.....

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something really bugged me about the first episode. Selena’s character comes back to her apartment when they were apparently done treating it like an active crime scene. Yet she’s left to pull the tape off her door and comes home to a leftover pool of blood :childplease:

Did I miss something?

Daps
Yet she’s left to pull the tape off her door and comes home to a leftover pool of blood :childplease:

Did I miss something?
This bugged me too. It was as if nothing had happened. I know NYC people are supposed to be above it all but if a building that fancy had had 2 high profile murders in a matter of weeks and someone had tried to blow the entire building up in the past week it would be a shytshow. no one would be walking around like nothing happened. I am happy to see the show back.
I like Shirley MacLaine but not happy to see Amy Schumer.
I guess they are trying to make Mabel into a lesbian this season????

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Selena Gomez keeps getting praise for this role and I keep seeing her stink it up. She really thinks she's doing something with this fake tough guy but depressed bisexual bullshyt :unimpressed:

"fukk you, lawyer" "you think saying fukk makes you sound tough"
:russ:

Martin Short and Steve Martin are pretty funny here though

Daps
Selena Gomez keeps getting praise for this role and I keep seeing her stink it up. She really thinks she's doing something with this fake tough guy but depressed bisexual bullshyt
The funny thing is sometimes I think she does pretty good owing that she is working with two veteran comedians. Then other times she looks like this chipmunk cheeked little girl that doesn't know how to enunciate yet. It is strange and I wonder if it is a drug thing or is she just bad some days vs others.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The funny thing is sometimes I think she does pretty good owing that she is working with two veteran comedians. Then other times she looks like this chipmunk cheeked little girl that doesn't know how to enunciate yet. It is strange and I wonder if it is a drug thing or is she just bad some days vs others.

But she's not doing anything funny, she's playing the straight man. I don't like how she plays her character at all

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Selena Gomez keeps getting praise for this role and I keep seeing her stink it up. She really thinks she's doing something with this fake tough guy but depressed bisexual bullshyt :unimpressed:

"fukk you, lawyer" "you think saying fukk makes you sound tough"
:russ:

Martin Short and Steve Martin are pretty funny here though
Her lines almost feel forced and ruin the overall effect of the show. She feels miscast, a cameo here and there as a tertiary character would have been nice.

Martin Short and Steve Martin play off each other very well here, it almost feels like a 60s comedy.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Her lines almost feel forced and ruin the overall effect of the show. She feels miscast, a cameo here and there as a tertiary character would have been nice.

Martin Short and Steve Martin play off each other very well here, it almost feels like a 60s comedy.
The three amigos minus Chevy chase