Only Murders in the Building

Daps
I'm just saying we get to see her big t*ts even though they try to hide them with jackets and sweaters
It has been a minute since last season. As I recall for those of us with access they were releasing this one before midnight Monday night? I will have to check. I hope this season's mystery is as good as the past. And I hope Selena's outfits are as bad ass as the past.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Watched the first 2 seasons but even the wife considers this cringe after s2.
I saw that Selena got obese...Lupus my ass, Seal looks fine, weight wise.

Daps
Uncle Baby Billy,
So you guys aren't going to give season 3 a chance? I am 3 episodes in and I feel it is still pretty good now that they have put the "original crimes" as it were from the first 2 seasons to bed finally.
Take a break and maybe come back to it during a lul in your viewing schedule later.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Uncle Baby Billy,
So you guys aren't going to give season 3 a chance? I am 3 episodes in and I feel it is still pretty good now that they have put the "original crimes" as it were from the first 2 seasons to bed finally.
Take a break and maybe come back to it during a lul in your viewing schedule later.
Thanks.
The burnout in S2 came from Selina I guess...she fukking sucks.
The rest of the cast is good.

Daps
I was thrilled to see Andrea Martin back but them making her a wacko kinda kills the enjoyment.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This week's episode was back on track after last week's disappointing episode.
I forgot Michael Rappaport could be a really good actor despite the fukkery.
That scene in the boxing ring was tense

That shyt (scene) was horrible to me. Can't take son serious 4 nothing fr.

Just finished getting caught up on the first two seasons. Selena 'Keep a Rack' Gomez def leave a lot to be desired like other niccas have said but the doe eyed young artist shyt grow on you I guess.

They for sure kicking the can on a 3rd season if they don't switch some shyt around tho. It's an easy watch though and highlights/shows some of the hilarious (not hilarious) aspects of all the wanna be sleuthing going on out in these streets.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
hopefuily this lipstick clue means we getting a male killer. Cant have anothe female killer and its that obvious