Only Murders in the Building

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ok saw episode 9

If anything my earlier hypothesis is still partially right.

Episode 9 just explain why Tim Kono was poisoned and then shot. It doesn’t clear Tie Dye Guy of his involvement, it’s just bad timing. The Girlfriend (Basoonist or another woman) poisoned Tim, but Tie Dye guy did shoot him based on the who, how, why, and why now aspects of the murder. The timing of his release and Tim Kono’s murder is too in synch. His release was a catalyst for Tim’s murder or at least his corpse being shot. It’s just a case of bad timing on Tie Dye guy’s part, because Tim Kono had been poisoned just prior. If he didn’t want revenge he could have lived in peace

I also have a theory the basoonist might be the deaf guys mother and that might have been the motive…. Though it’s a stretch based solely on the fact we don’t know who his mother was, and how is she affording that apartment. It was a stretch when we assumed she was the first chair at the symphony. Then again she was perfectly ok with them going to jail so I know it’s a stretch. Her motive might be totally unrelated, maybe related to the girl who was pushed, or just bitterness….

Last edited:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok saw episode 9

If anything my earlier hypothesis is still partially right.

Episode 9 just explain why Tim Kono was poisoned and then shot. It doesn’t clear Tie Dye Guy of his involvement, it’s just bad timing. The Girlfriend (Basoonist or another woman) poisoned Tim, but Tie Dye guy did shoot him based on the who, how, why, and why now aspects of the murder. The timing of his release and Tim Kono’s murder is too in synch. His release was a catalyst for Tim’s murder or at least his corpse being shot. It’s just a case of bad timing on Tie Dye guy’s part, because Tim Kono had been poisoned just prior. If he didn’t want revenge he could have lived in peace

I also have a theory the basoonist might be the deaf guys mother and that might have been the motive…. Though it’s a stretch based solely on the fact we don’t know who his mother was, and how is she affording that apartment. It was a stretch when we assumed she was the first chair at the symphony. Then again she was perfectly ok with them going to jail so I know it’s a stretch. Her motive might be totally unrelated, maybe related to the girl who was pushed, or just bitterness….
I think Tie Dye shot Tim. But Jan was trying to poison Tim’s girl, so that she could take her spot on stage and she messed up somehow.

Daps
I am surprised that they did a pretty good job of wrapping everything up.
I still don't know;
Who stabbed Bunny of course. Also who sent the text to the two guys to get out of the building

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Ti liked the show but came away still unimpressed with Selena Gomez. She got a weird way of talking where she barely opens her mouth it irritates me

Liked all the famous people on the show. Best part was the fan group showing up

what loose end was Mabel discussing on the roof from the original case?I can't think of any