Daps
Reppin
ECU
Always keep an emergency stash of money

And never change who you are to make someone else happy

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Never stick ya whole d1ck in these hoes because they go crazy and start doing bullsh1t.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
blink and black will be the last thing u see when talkin 2 a person..

especially men if a man cant look u in ya eye when talkin 2 em..u cant trust em..

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh:

:leon:

:wow:

makes sense, but is there any other way to fukk breh??
To me if its not balls to the wall it dont make sense :smugdraper:

I took heed after I had my first experience with a crazy bytch. After that I half dikked my way though these hoes and had limited issues. You give em enough to dikk so that they can't go saying you wack and you get your nut.

I used to fukk my current girl like that until I realized we really loved each other then I blew her fukkin back out and had her like :leon: ,"Damn nicca you tried to kill me." Oh..... We are no longer together because she got on that bullsh1t :snoop:.

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Damn, so many. Pops is the real life Furious Styles.

1st day of the 4th grade, he giving me a ride to school, his exact words:

"Your tall, handsome, smart, come from good stock, some of your classmates are gonna be some jealous muthaf*ckas, dont think that EVERYBODY is your friend."

Me :wtf:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Go out into the worlds and get whats yours and dont live with regrets when you make tough decision

concise

Veteran
Daps
The first half of the post was totally uncalled for, ya pops should have taught you humility.

Anyway the saying that stuck with me the most was "don't talk about it, be about it."

I am humble.
But my vision is clear. I just had to fire warning shots, cuz I peeped some of these people all week trying to sneak shots in. :bustback:

----

up for the shut-in/late night crew

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Pops passed away when I was in 8th grade but up to that point he taught me A LOT about baseball, basketball, and football. Also taught me w/o teaching me, to be the man of your house

Taught me to put family over everything through his actions.

Basically this is what i was trying to say in my last sentence

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
my pops taught me everything i know about being a man (in the sense of being a husband, a father, and a provider). but the most important lessons of all this that have stuck w me are about financial responsibility.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He taught me family is everything, and he isn't even my biological. He never went to church but believed in karma. He said "always be the better person, you will only get the best out of it". Lastly, appreciate the little things...

that's what i'm doing with my stepson right now....i hope he appreciates it as much as you did...:cheers:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Best Inspirational Movies scenes EVER! (Improved) - YouTube

man, where do i start....my pops was like a real life Heathcliff Huxtable. My childhood was literally EXACTLY like The Cosby Show. Except moms worked in a grocery store and pops was a truck driver. He was always around and always had an opinion about things (which drove me bananas during my teen years). He didn't have a father growing up (his pops bounced to houston, left his wife in Louisiana with 8 kids, and started a new family), so he was determined to be the exact opposite of his father. pops showed me how to have a sense of humor, how to do yardwork, how to cook, how to wash clothes, how to treat a woman, how to drive, how to play basketball, how to fight, how to be financially responsible (those lessons didn't come until i was an adult, unfortunately), how to put family first, how to fear God, how to ALWAYS look a man in the eye and have a firm handshake, and most importantly, how to be a great father. i had a wonderful example. and even today, his word is golden to me. if he says it, then it's gospel in my opinion, because he has never steered me wrong. pops is the definition of a great man, and will always have my full respect and love. :thumbsup::cheers: