One thing your father taught you.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biggest thing my dad taught me was how to manage my finances and be smart with money/save/etc.

His biggest thing was that he didn't want to raise a daughter who didn't know how to handle her own money, like the type of women who panic after a divorce because their husbands always handled that and they don't know how to budget/save/etc.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Never go backhand on a breakaway:russ: but i'll be goddamned if i didnt score on my next 5 :ehh:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Biggest thing my dad taught me was how to manage my finances and be smart with money/save/etc.

His biggest thing was that he didn't want to raise a daughter who didn't know how to handle her own money, like the type of women who panic after a divorce because their husbands always handled that and they don't know how to budget/save/etc.

this

i used to always think my dad was a cheap ass nikka, but ethere's a method to his madness, and when i applied some of his principles in moderation to my life, it has helped me in that i don't really feel the necessity to go out and splurge on bs.

i cna pull hoes dressed in a wifebeater
i can have fun with no money with my homeys

so why not build til lthe day i can be as presentable as possible, and afford the little luxuries that i know my fam will crave.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
Me and pops don't get along cuz he wasn't shyt but the one thing that stuck wit me was to never give these bytches money. If they ask just tell em "I aint got nothin but TWO dollars". :smugfavre:

Of course I done slipped on that wit chicks who I got serious wit but you weed bum bytches out with that shyt.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
My dad's put me on so much piff it's hard to narrow it down. If I had to say one thing he's always preached to me is, never shy away from anything just from others experience and what you have heard. If you are truly passionate about something and put in the work you will find a way to succeed no matter what field it's in. There's always room at the top you just have to create it.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tooo much to narrow down but one convo we had when I was a teenager always stuck out

Me: Na I dont eat no p*ssy I aint never gettin down like that :youngsabo:
Pops::sitdown:Its only two types of ppl in this world, ppl who suck dikk and ppl who eat p*ssy. Which side you gon' be on:aicmon:
Me::ohhh::leon:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Never fight fair.

Pops was a Navy Seal and told me they damn sure aint teach them to fight fair....

Taught me always throw the first blow, make it a devastating blow, and follow up to make sure that person won't be a threat when its time to turn your back and leave.

Im a big dude (6 ft 7, 250 lbs.)...but I'll still beat a 5'5 dude up with a brick before I shoot him a fair one. I will grab a mothafukka and bite a chunk of his flesh out and spit it right back on him before I will box it out with him. If I feel any type of tension brewing, I will sneakshot a mothafukka with a bottle with the quickness

Never been bested by anyone in my entire life because of how my pops taught me to hurt people in the interest of self preservation. Thanks pops :myman:

6'7 250lbs....damn

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Most valuable thing he taught me was: D-T-A

Don't
Trust
Anyone

:leostare:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, my dad always felt like women needed to know how to do certain car maintenance tasks for themselves.

He owns a car repair business so he taught me how to change my own oil, brake fluid, wiper fluid, etc.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Never trust Jews.

Lol nah I'm playin....Some that come to mind : drive aggressively, always accelerate when changing lanes, if you're not married it's not cheating, never let a woman see u sweat especially if u like them, treat a girl like dirt shell stick to u like mud , always look a man in the eye and give a firm handshake, know how to defend yourself but don't pick on the little guy n help him out when ppl try to bully him, be confident not cocky, always use protection :stopitslime: , if you give a Ho an inch shell take a mile, if u shake more than twice ur playin with it, never pet a barking dog lol, taught me how to change a tire, how to parallel park ....I know there's more just can't think of em :rip:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I guess work ethic cuz he pretty much works every single day and works a good 14-15 hours.

At the same time, I almost feel like that was too much cuz I feel like that made me miss out on a lot of connection between us. I don't even know how I'd ask my father or any family about shyt I'm wondering about even if its plaguing me.

So work hard, but by my experience (probably not for my siblings because he worked less), don't let it take over your life at the expense of your family.