One thing your father taught you.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
buy good used cars that you have researched, as they give you the best value. cars lose value exponentially the minute u take it off the lot

always keep your wallet in your front pocket. it's a lot harder to get pick pocketed that way (especially in foreign countries)

never be afraid of hard work (meaning to always take the hard work head on because the reward and the knowing that you accomplished the task will always overshadow how you once felt about how hard the work would be.)

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
He said

"Marry the most beautiful skinny
girl you can find cause after marriage her looks will drop off and her weight will go up. If you're lucky you'll end up with a still pretty and average sized girl and that's the most a man can ask for"

....and it was real son.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
This is some powerful knowledge in here, my father taught me all these and

"You always get what you pay for, its good to conserve but don't be
cheap or you'll end up paying twice"

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
How to be a gentleman, holding doors, letting a woman walk in first :shaq:, giving up your seat.

But he never taught me about bytches and ho's though. :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
idk how i forgot this one, this is the thing he's told me more than ANYTHING IN LIFE

NOTHING IS FREE IN LIFE, THERE IS ALWAYS A PRICE

and man that shyt is true as hell. if someone is giving u soemthing for "free" they usually want ur time... and as they say,,,, time is money!