One of the worst trends in gaming of the last couple of gens has been the downfall of sports games

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Leveling guns or leveling to get guns

every good FPS ive ever played the guns were available to everyone :ld:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If all I had were sports games, I probably wouldn’t be into games anymore :francis: shyt crazy Madden and 2K don’t even be on my radar anymore, when I was literally hitting midnight releases in HS and college.

I had a point where I was frustrated, now I just don’t care :hubie: if/when they come back around, I’ll be back

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me the worst trend in video games recently is the abandonment of active story telling for fromsoftesque type story telling. If the only way you can tell a story is through item descriptions and fukking markers on the ground your telling a bad story.

FF15 had one of the best villain's in video game history.....but that's only if you read the wiki and played the DLC. He is so fukking frivolous and nonsensical if you just played the regular game.

Metal Gear 5 abandon telling a functioning story for some bullshyt cassette tape garbage.

Just go back to cutscenes and explicit story telling. This other shyt is garbage.

Last edited:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
if it was good and could compete with 2k then why'd stop making them :dead:
It having terrible management behind the scenes, like Live has had for years, is the answer to that question. Now you answer mine.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I recently got 2K22 since it was $20 and all the post trade deadline rosters are up to date
And the entire menu and interface is the same as 2K20. Not that big a deal I guess I was just kind of surprised since menu configuration I'd imagine is relatively simple to change up. You could leave the backend logic basically the same and just put a new skin on the shyt and they didn't even do that :gucci:

I'm holding out on Madden and Fifa until I can finally get a PS5, least if shyt going be the same let me get a lil bump in graphics

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
the last NBA 2k worth anything was probably 2K11 for me but I am sure yall would say otherwise

i still play this (in parallel with the newer ones i have). I have a 28 game season franchise on there that's like 2040 something at this point :dead:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I have 2K 2021 but I still till prefer the 2K's on the 360/PS3 compared to this generation. The game plays so much better back then imo:wow: