One of the worst trends in gaming of the last couple of gens has been the downfall of sports games

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
i'd LOVE a new NBA street game. even if they use fake characters.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
I got into myteam after playing the park so I had like 375k I didn't realize it was costing real bread to be competitive like that. Especially in 2k all the cards do the same thing once you add all the badges I don't know what would make me want the new card when my old one has like 35 hof badges. I never played the Madden ultimate team but I assume it's the same
Sort of the same, but with Madden Ultimate Team you have abilities you put on the player with training points. Yeah, after a while most of the cards play more of the same.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I just want an option where you can create a player and put all the sliders in the 90s :mjcry:

I had so much fun creating super teams in the PS2 era sports games :ohlawd:

I just want to create an Steph Curry like player (me) and a fictional center that plays like prime Shaq and put em on a small market team like the Hornets :noah:

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
didn't Sony used to make an NBA game...was that trash or what? never played it.

could always get back to that & I'd like a tennis game too but you'd probably run into the same problem a boxing game would pose

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Franchise mode is still bare bones compared to Madden 2006. It's insane to be honest
Oh I agree with that lbvs franchise mode for madden been wack since like you said 06, ncaa franchise mode was always superior, they definitely need to do something , I mostly play online and against friends but I do agree with your statement

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Madden and 2K fans are the worst fanbases in gaming and nothing will ever change my mind.

At least Nintendo fans call out Nintendo when they're bullshytting. Madden/2K fans eat it up.
What are the problems with madden? The last three that came out have the best since ps2 imo , 2k need to fix that damn meter but I just cut that shyt off :mjlol: in just curious to hear your opinion

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I think sports games already reached their peak. I mean what the fukk else can you add to it nowadays besides newer animations and updated rosters?

:manny: